Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add a Pug ONLY option on Que's !!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Add a Pug ONLY option on Que's !!!!

Monoth
12.07.2012 , 09:35 PM | #1
Unless you want PvP to completely die on the PvE and PvE RP servers due to PvP ONLY Guilds running premades on these servers 24/7 you need to add a Pug only option when que'ing....

Casual PvP'ers are just quitting warzones all together... When F2P players see how miserable it is going up against fully geared premades there not going to be buying weekly pvp passes....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

dcayed
12.07.2012 , 11:12 PM | #2
id have to agree

RazielHex
12.08.2012 , 12:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Unless you want PvP to completely die on the PvE and PvE RP servers due to PvP ONLY Guilds running premades on these servers 24/7 you need to add a Pug only option when que'ing....

Casual PvP'ers are just quitting warzones all together... When F2P players see how miserable it is going up against fully geared premades there not going to be buying weekly pvp passes....
What's to stop people from synchronizing their "solo queue" and get put in the same warzone together then?

Monoth
12.08.2012 , 12:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RazielHex View Post
What's to stop people from synchronizing their "solo queue" and get put in the same warzone together then?
Given they would be put into the que randomly, so if enough people start playing again odds are they wont get into the same game... Bioware could easily program it so it doesn't allow more then 2 people of the same guild in the same match.

I'm sure there things they can do to limit guild premades from trying to dominate PUG only warzones.. Besides there will still be normal que's where premades can battle other premades.. Although given that most players on PvE & RP servers will probably op for pug only que's, so premades might have to wait awhile to get into a match....

As it is now PvP only guilds are killing Warzones on the PvE & RP servers.... I would guess the percentage of people doing warzones anymore is pretty small due to these pvp only guilds dominating the warzones with their premades.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Veniras
12.08.2012 , 02:35 AM | #5
Devs have stated that SOLO QUEUE IS NOT COMING!

TipsyDrow
12.08.2012 , 02:47 AM | #6
It's not premades that ruin warzones. It's solo puggers who refuse to learn teamwork and coordination. Most solo puggers say not one word in a wz, not one. You might get lucky and the person or persons guarding a node call inc, but even that's rare anymore. What I see is solo puggers getting lazier. I see 4-5 people camp a node in CW when we lose two. They give up instead of regrouping and taking back one. . I see people fighting pointless duels out in the middle of no where in novare coast. People have yet to learn that hutball is NOT about fighting and killing it's about control. I'm talking 50's bracket not pre 50, these things are expected in the lowbie bracket. No, it's not premades that ruin the experience at all. No, we don't need nor do you deserve a solo queu. Folks need to come to accept that swtor war zone pvp is NOT about being solo, it's all about teamwork. You want to solo pvp? Roll on a pvp server and go open world and solo pvp allllll you want.

TonyDragonflame
12.08.2012 , 03:21 AM | #7
All solo puggers wanna just plain and simply DEATHMATCH WARZONE. Without any objectives.

Yes, objectives good and interesting for teamwork, but sometimes very often for fun and just relax most of people wanna just DEATHMATCH. Where you will be dont dependent from other players. Just fight for fun and kills.

This is only one and real solution - make separate deathmatch warzone with only solo entrance.
May the Force be with you!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 93 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 90 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Polebreaker
12.08.2012 , 06:12 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
Devs have stated that SOLO QUEUE IS NOT COMING!
That was in regards to ranked matches, genius.

CaptainApop
12.08.2012 , 06:28 AM | #9
We have a deathmatch warzone, it's called section X. Never been there?
"I bind kolto probes to Q, partially for the convenience but mostly for the irony"

Subterfuge legacy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Xerain
12.08.2012 , 06:33 AM | #10
If you want to pvp that badly and just TDM it up and not play objectives. You can buy priority transport Outlaws Den for 50k and all you scrubbies can just go to the Outlaws Den and pvp!.