Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No cartel coins after purchase

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No cartel coins after purchase

Darvus
12.07.2012 , 08:51 PM | #21
Do they not realize that things like this make people NOT want to buy Cartel Coins from them?? You want people to get the coins, use them, and then buy more!!! Someone at EA should be doing mass-firings.
"The weak deserve their fate..."

Darvus Sinister
Minions of Darkness

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 08:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by frostdogg View Post
Can we report this as a theft or something. They did promise something and not provide so isn't that theft...... I think so!!!
yeah, that is a future avenue that can be taken if the problem does not get rectified

LohKey
12.07.2012 , 08:53 PM | #23
Paypal has this great feature called chargeback, you pay don't get the product you get your money back. They also charge the vendor extra money to handle chargeback complaints.
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:54 PM | #24
I certainly won't be buying more with the knowledge that they don't give a crap when it does screw ya over. At least not enough to alert people so it doesn't get worse.....

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:55 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by LohKey View Post
Paypal has this great feature called chargeback, you pay don't get the product you get your money back. They also charge the vendor extra money to handle chargeback complaints.
Oh really? Maybe this will be the avenue I take instead of sitting on hold for hours on end and then just never do it again.

Darvus
12.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #26
Post complaints to the LucasArts message boards as well. It can't hurt, and someone over there may report it.
"The weak deserve their fate..."

Darvus Sinister
Minions of Darkness

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 08:58 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by _tegrof View Post
Oh really? Maybe this will be the avenue I take instead of sitting on hold for hours on end and then just never do it again.
thats an avenue I will be taking from now on as well, I will no longer use prepaid credit cards, the customer service department has shown me that it can not be trusted to do its job in a timely fashion and notify the community when a problem occuries, so I am going to take steps to ensure that any money I give to biowares and Electronic Arts is protected in cases where they fall short in supplying what I pay for

Tornmaze
12.07.2012 , 09:06 PM | #28
ITs not just the Cartel coins, i just got the subscription to my acc, but nothing changed on my account =p.

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 09:08 PM | #29
But yet, they still aren't acknowledging it.....

IronLoneFin
12.07.2012 , 09:20 PM | #30
submitted a in game ticket. emailed support and was on hold for a hour before giving up. i agree, if i dont have my CC by mourning, ill call my bank and report fraud.