Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No cartel coins after purchase

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:33 PM | #11
Yeah, I'm sure I'll get my coins...since I have proof they were paid for, but when there's a problem, they should be addressing it and letting people affected know they are addressing it.

If there's a problem with the system, which seems quite likely, then they should stop it so they don't have more and more people with the same issue.

Naoscaire
12.07.2012 , 08:34 PM | #12
Having same issue. Just purchased 2400 coins and received none. WIsh I had checked the forums to make sure all was well before I purchased......UGH.

gbcrosson
12.07.2012 , 08:34 PM | #13
Wish I would have came here first before purchasing. I purchased 2400 coins but never received. However my credit card was billed. Definately not a good way to do business.

Fe'toro
Jedi Covenant

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by gbcrosson View Post
Wish I would have came here first before purchasing. I purchased 2400 coins but never received. However my credit card was billed. Definately not a good way to do business.

Fe'toro
Jedi Covenant
EXACTLY!!!!!!!

If people knew there was a problem, then there wouldn't be more and more....but as someone just said....what do they care so long as they get our money.

Shevyk
12.07.2012 , 08:36 PM | #15
This whole cartel coin thing has turned into the biggest cluster effs I've ever had in an IRL video game context. My original card wouldn't work after they broke the system week before last. So, after a few days talking to people on the phone and finally being told to send my photo ID which I did not, I added a new credit card with information.

This seems to have made their system think my account associated with my former card was canceled even though there is a new card associated with it. I even tested cartel coin purchasing this afternoon with a small transaction. It worked. I even confirmed with them on the phone that my account was in fact still subscribed and in no eminent danger of being frozen when time ran out on it which is umm...today.

Anyway, about fifteen minutes ago I just purchased forty bucks worth of the CC. The transaction went through and appears on my online statement. However, it does not appear on the website transaction history. They have not shown up in game either. I am about done with messing with this ridiculous system.

I can tolerate in game bugs and what not to some extent as long as the game is playable. However, when it comes to real life money being taken without service being provided, that is where I draw the line. I'm going to be on the phone when I get back from dinner.

This is the very last time I am going to be holding for some rep of this company concerning this matter. I really have lost all patience for this debacle. While this is not a huge amount of money, forty dollars is still forty dollars.

BKBNero
12.07.2012 , 08:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shevyk View Post
While this is not a huge amount of money, forty dollars is still forty dollars.
Exactly. Doesn't matter how much money it is, money was taken out of my account for a product I did not receive. EA takes my money, doesn't provide me with the product I paid for, but yet they get all uppity when someone pirates one of their games. Same thing...kinda, right?
I see what you did there

Kavra_
12.07.2012 , 08:47 PM | #17
Yeah, I've literally never had a situation where I've not gotten what I've paid for by a company as large as this one. It's literally ridiculous. Even small rpg companies can get you your items, even immediately most of the time. Waiting more than an hour is crazy.

frostdogg
12.07.2012 , 08:48 PM | #18
Can we report this as a theft or something. They did promise something and not provide so isn't that theft...... I think so!!!

Rishka
12.07.2012 , 08:50 PM | #19
Same here...no coins. Totally unacceptable...especially if they went home for the weekend w/o fixing the problem. If I don't have my coins by tomorrow morning...I will be filing a fraud report with my bank and have the charge reversed.

Amethei
12.07.2012 , 08:50 PM | #20
Ugh looks like it's the same for me. I thought that it was just not letting me purchase coins but the money has in fact been deducted from my debit card and I have received no Cartel Coins. I get an error message when trying to purchase, so the fact that the money was taken but nothing has been given to me is quite unacceptable. After over 4 1/2 hours of waiting for someone to answer and getting glitch disconnected from the phone, I'm becoming more and more pissed off that this is continuing to happen and the lack of support on the matter. I can't even seem to find a sticky talking about the matter.