Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No cartel coins after purchase

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No cartel coins after purchase

IronLoneFin
12.07.2012 , 08:02 PM | #1
just bout some cartel coins (9.99 pack) and i havent received my coins, which is usually instant, but i have gotten my purchase confirmation?

Who do i call to get this resolved?

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:07 PM | #2
Same.....sitting on hold right now.....

The money from my paypal account was taken, that's for sure. I see it's gone.

Looks to me like there's more than a couple people having this issue. How about something to let us know what the heck is going on here? Maybe a little customer support? You take my money and don't give me product, I'm gonna get impatient.

IronLoneFin
12.07.2012 , 08:19 PM | #3
same for my card. how long you been waitin?

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:21 PM | #4
been on hold for 30 mins.

...I purchased about 30 mins before that

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 08:27 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by _tegrof View Post
Looks to me like there's more than a couple people having this issue. How about something to let us know what the heck is going on here? Maybe a little customer support? You take my money and don't give me product, I'm gonna get impatient.
yeah, thats exactly what pisses me off, a potential problem is being identified, why not notify the community so we can at least know the problem exists and can avoid it until fixed, instead of letting an endless stream of people encounter the problem without any warning anywhere on the site, I dont know, just a dumb idea

frostdogg
12.07.2012 , 08:27 PM | #6
been around 3 hours for me and still no coins

_tegrof
12.07.2012 , 08:28 PM | #7
Because they can't have anything negative on their site so they just ignore the problem and let more and more people get stuck in their phone queue because the purchases don't work.

Torraviin
12.07.2012 , 08:30 PM | #8
I am sure we will get our coins at some point, I am currently more curious on how long it will take before someone in Customer Support decides its a good idea to actually say something to the community about the issue

Kavra_
12.07.2012 , 08:33 PM | #9
Same issue, only bought the 450 pack but haven't received my coins.

BKBNero
12.07.2012 , 08:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Torraviin View Post
I am sure we will get our coins at some point, I am currently more curious on how long it will take before someone in Customer Support decides its a good idea to actually say something to the community about the issue
Honestly they probably have no clue what's causing it. They're still getting our money though, so why rush to fix the issue? >_<
I see what you did there