Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Esoteric Order's> Second World PvP event!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
<Esoteric Order's> Second World PvP event!

SawneyRath
12.07.2012 , 04:14 PM | #1
As many of you know, the last PvP event <EO> held was on Hoth. The Imperials were to defend a Ridge near the Starship Graveyard.

This time, its the Republic's turn to defend a few objectives! This PvP event will be a little more dynamic then the last.

The Battle of Tatooine!
Date: December 16th 2012
Time: 8PM EST

The Empire will be staging an attack on Outpost Thorazan (Which is right next to Outpost Zaroshe). I know that the Republic can respawn right inside the Base, but its not so far from Zaroshe, and its not the only objective . The Republic will need to defend the base, while the Empire will try to occupy it!

The second Objective is one I will need a volunteer from the Republic side for. The Republic will have to defend a high priority person inside the Czerka Mines (X -2331, Y 402). The Empire will be trying to kill/capture this person. This target person will need to be shirtless, and I will take their name so that the Empire knows who they are targeting.

This makes the battle a two way front. One group of the Republic will need to defend their base, while another will have to defend the target inside the mines.

I understand that they (Pubs) will be able to spawn RIGHT In the Outpost, but that's part of the challenge!
If anyone has suggestions for this event please let me know. I do want it to be as fun as possible, with as little trouble as can be avoided. Any questions, comments, or concerns?
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Creedys
12.07.2012 , 04:47 PM | #2
Looks good, can't wait!!

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Agonal Level 55 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

Akrisad
12.08.2012 , 01:23 PM | #3
I will be recording again. Hope to see a huge turnout like last time, and even more.
Eisys Lesathe Operative
<The Imperial Guard>

LanceCorporalDan
12.08.2012 , 02:37 PM | #4
I'll let Alpha Company know about this!

I know we all had a blast with you guys on hoth.
Lieutenant Neves
1st Assault Platoon Commander
ALPHA COMPANY
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

SawneyRath
12.09.2012 , 08:07 AM | #5
Good to hear Eysis!

And thanks Neves for letting AC know for us! It's not world PvP without AC coming to Mortar Volley us all into dust XD.

Jonoku
12.09.2012 , 10:40 AM | #6
I might be there, I should hit 50 by then with recruit gear.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

SawneyRath
12.09.2012 , 10:58 AM | #7
We welcome EVERYONE regardless of level and gear to come out. Its always fun! Last time we had several people who were sub-50. It helps add to the chaos XD

Jonoku
12.09.2012 , 11:46 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SawneyRath View Post
We welcome EVERYONE regardless of level and gear to come out. Its always fun! Last time we had several people who were sub-50. It helps add to the chaos XD
I thank you for your kindness and welcome but I just prefer to be 50 and geared and feel like I'm making an impact. I'm pretty sure though, by then I'll be 50 with recruit gear.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

JungianBlue
12.09.2012 , 02:53 PM | #9
I'll see if Knights of Sokan is interested. I've kind of taken a sabbatical from ambassador duties, but I'll be back in action this week. We should be able to get at least a small showing together and I'll let a few other republic guilds that I keep in touch with know about it, too.

- Stephanie

AnimaSoul
12.09.2012 , 04:04 PM | #10
I informed Jen'jidai members about this event.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Jen'jidai!
Warlord A'nimus
"No enemy left standing!"