Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor sorcerer Class balance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Inquisitor sorcerer Class balance

NoTomorrow
12.07.2012 , 05:24 PM | #11
Kaane, those are either:
1. Full madness
2. Playing againt a team of idiots
3. Having pocket healers and tanks

Go full lightning and duel the fist jug that you meet
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

wwkingms
12.07.2012 , 05:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaane View Post
I saw some sorcs do over 1million damage in a WZ, so stop complaining and start learning to play.

Most sorcs are just super bad, they sit there and shoot their lightning at the Marauder while face tanking gored ravage and wonder *** just happened....
his mains are a marauder and powertech LOL

yea man im sure u like sorcs just as they are
NIHIL

THE BASTION

fungihoujo
12.07.2012 , 05:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dagi View Post
The Inquisitor sorcerer has been out of balance for years! .
Well of course they have! That's a jedi consular spec.

Stanimir
12.07.2012 , 06:26 PM | #14
I have no trouble topping damage charts with a Madness sorc. Do I get blown up by multiple enemies? Of course, everyone does (even a marauder).

Class balance is fine, warzone balance is not. When its competitive its fun. When its not, you feel like a worthless lump of sith who gets two shot every spawn.

RankorSSGS
12.07.2012 , 06:26 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
Well of course they have! That's a jedi consular spec.
WEll done +1
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

Zataos
12.07.2012 , 10:41 PM | #16
I will put my Madness (Battlemaster only geared) Sorc up against most any other classes in a 1v1, keep your bubble up, keep them slowed and away from you, keep dots on them and it's a easy win.
The Chaoticas Legacy -The Shadowlands Server - (40k kills)
(Havaos Jug 50) (Devaos Sorc 50) (Vorhen BH 50) (Venaos Sin 50) (Xaos BH 50) (Zorgen Jug 50) (Zataos Mara 50) (Gwaraos BH 50) (Xenaos Mara 42) (Tavaos Sin 50) (Jenaos Snip 41) (Scaraos Op 27) (Ravaos Jug 31) (Xinaos Sorc 32) (Dreadaos - Jug 22)

dalin
12.07.2012 , 10:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
Check the lastest vid where I am smashing idiots one v one no premade just solo in a war zone. Stop crying and get better. When u look at the video just understand what u r watching is a level u will never get to.
Www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor
I watched one of your vids. This is what I saw:

1. Stay far far away from everyone.
2. Spam affliction on everything. Great way to break CC btw.
3. Spam AoE.
4. Die the moment you get noticed.
5. You never once cleansed Force Exhaustion off.
6. You don't bubble anyone but yourself, even when the person right next to you is getting focused.

BTW, I wouldn't go around claiming you are smashing people 1 vs. 1, when you died to the smash Sent with a sniper helping you kill him.

At least we now know that a DPS Sorc is great in random pug games.

TheRealLuxford
12.08.2012 , 02:23 AM | #18
Staying away from people as a sorc is the only way err kind of the only way to stay alive. That's how we should play, nothing wrong with that.

Dying to a sent is going to happen,can't win them all but as u can see I clearly win most of them. With that being said there are some classes if played well I'll never drop like a sin shadow. They are just made to destroy a sorc sage.

Why is the hell would a bubble anyone who isn't q'g with me??! How much is a force bubble cost in force nowadays? 45 force? Hell no. Just trying to dps for the most part in these vids. I'm for the belief every sorc for them self. It needs to be that way In a pug group.

PloGreen
12.08.2012 , 03:06 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Zataos View Post
I will put my Madness (Battlemaster only geared) Sorc up against most any other classes in a 1v1, keep your bubble up, keep them slowed and away from you, keep dots on them and it's a easy win.
Im sorry but I wouldnt.

fungihoujo
12.08.2012 , 03:09 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
Staying away from people as a sorc is the only way err kind of the only way to stay alive. That's how we should play, nothing wrong with that.

Dying to a sent is going to happen,can't win them all but as u can see I clearly win most of them. With that being said there are some classes if played well I'll never drop like a sin shadow. They are just made to destroy a sorc sage.

Why is the hell would a bubble anyone who isn't q'g with me??! How much is a force bubble cost in force nowadays? 45 force? Hell no. Just trying to dps for the most part in these vids. I'm for the belief every sorc for them self. It needs to be that way In a pug group.
You mean... you play miles from objectives, lose because you're worthless, and can only defeat enemies that are preoccupied with someone else and being pummeled already?

You play to end with big dps numbers at the end of matches- not to help your team or try to win. Good for you, you have your priorities- but you have zero say when in a conversation on trying to make sorcs useful in pvp. Frankly- no rated team would ever take a sorc like you who plays solely for your own numbers.