Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ayone else find this funny?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ayone else find this funny?

SOULCASTER
12.05.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1
That ranked war zones are still in ''preseason''.......LOLOLOLOLOL

No one even does these anymore at all and haven't for MONTHS, let alone with any consistency. PVP is so neglected in this game its beyond a joke now, I dont even know what to call it.

Lets hear some speculations on when they will launch SEASON 1 of ranked warzones. Given the proffession imbalance and gear gaps people keep crying about, they might as well cancel "the season" altogether before it even gets started.
Prophecy of the Five
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Altoholic

Jmenks
12.05.2012 , 05:36 PM | #2
For months? No. Definitely not as much as a couple of months ago, but on Po5 they're always going. The good teams and the usual bads

Edit: maybe you personally haven't done them for months, not good enough maybe?
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

Invictusthetaru
12.05.2012 , 05:37 PM | #3
I'm one of the bads on POT5. We run rateds and a few of us aren't even fully geared.
Invic- 55 Jugg Tongs-53 Gunslinger
Tongs- 55 Assassin Penné-50 Vanguard
Havesome- 55 Sentinel
iKite- 55 Sorc

SOULCASTER
12.05.2012 , 05:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
For months? No. Definately not as much a couple of monthsago, but on Po5 theyre always going. The good teams and the usual bads

Edit: maybe you personally haven't done them for months, not good enough maybe?
Nah I haven't done them for months. And every person i knew that was doing them consistently, also stopped a while back. And I'll do rateds any day of the week brah. Either on my WH Sage or my Battlemaster geared Commando. Come at me brah, i aint scared. I'll queue with anything. Haha
Prophecy of the Five
www.WeaponsOfWarGuild.enjin.com
(5x) Season 1 All-Star Season 2 All-Star Altoholic

denpic
12.05.2012 , 05:40 PM | #5
Well on my low pop Apac server we managed to participate in 9 ranked war zones last night
And have done so each night since forming our pvp group we queue against several other guilds and a pug group or 2

Who cares about pre season it's the fastest way To get full war hero win or lose

Jmenks
12.05.2012 , 05:44 PM | #6
But yes it would be nice to have the real season going, make it different than pre season....idk any examples to do so though lolol
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

SlimsPicken
12.05.2012 , 06:01 PM | #7
people just use rateds to win trade for the most part, anyways.

so im suspicious of any "rating" people get at the moment, because theres no checks or balances to make the number mean anything. So having a real season would have no meaning, because no doubt some guilds would use the system to go 100-0 or some nonsense.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Eldriq
12.05.2012 , 10:33 PM | #8
My last guild was by no means a pro guild nor would I ever be admitted to a pro guild. However we still did rated every now and then it was kinda equal we won some and lost some. You do have those lions in the rated que that just make you feel like you are a 4 year old at a calculus tournament but beyond that it was fun. I take heart that so many are still doing them as it is something I would like to go back into as the desire moves me. And to answer the whole win trading stuff I am sure some guilds do it but really they are in the vast minority.
El'drik - Sorcerer- War Hero - Harbinger Server Care Bear/White Knight
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. Friedrich Nietzsche