Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How hard would it be to play just the class story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How hard would it be to play just the class story?

Davenmor
12.05.2012 , 01:59 PM | #21
So my strategy has been to strictly organise what sidemissions i do with every character.

As i love doing some warzones and flashpoints here and there it was/is possible for me to do only:

1. Class Missions
2. around 25% of all sidequests, heroics and planetquests for every character of one side.
-if you manage it well you will be able to only do 1/4 of the quests with each char and never have to repeat the sidequests. (in fact i only did repeat sidequests if i realy liked them the first time)
3. I do all flashpoints once with each char
4. I do around 2 warzones for each level
5. If i am too much behind i do some spacemissions (fun and gives loads of xp)

What i did as well is, that for my third and fourth character i switched the games language from english to german (my native tongue) so this added some new and interesting element as well.

All in all i would say that it is not too difficult to have a fun experiance with all 4 characters of one side... The most important thing is though that you should not expect to have a great time with every char if you can not restrict yourself from doing all quests

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 02:29 PM | #22
Just leveled my Vanguard without doing any side quests. Class + PvP + a few space missions is all I did. No XP boosts used for quests, but I did take the XP boost for PvP and Space.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)