Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wardens of the Sky

Scathe
12.06.2012 , 12:41 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Scathe View Post
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wardens_of_the_Sky for everyone. I had to look it up.

And having looked it up, I can safely say this: No.
Reiterating for people that missed it the first time. The answer is still no.

theUndead
12.06.2012 , 12:51 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
if i and many others have to goggle something to know what you are talking about then perhaps it was left out for a reason.
This guy is absolutely right.

Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I know they may be obscure but they have some cool force powers since they believe in many shades of the force.
Wether they are cool or not is irrelevant the fact is you still have not given any explanation to what they will do in this game or anything other than they "Cool".
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Talon_Starfire
12.06.2012 , 01:16 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
This guy is absolutely right.

Wether they are cool or not is irrelevant the fact is you still have not given any explanation to what they will do in this game or anything other than they "Cool"
Wardens of the Sky travel the space lanes answering to no one so in this game they could call themselves Jedi, Smugglers, Merchants anything they want so there are a variety of ways someone creative could use them.

Aing-Ti Monks believe in many shades of the force and any species could of trained under them with powers such as folded space mastery which would be useful on a ship.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper