Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wardens of the Sky

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 11:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
I'm not trolling these are canon groups in Star Wars.
No lol. They are not "canon". They may be fan fic, but they are most certainly not canon.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Talon_Starfire
12.05.2012 , 11:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
No lol. They are not "canon". They may be fan fic, but they are most certainly not canon.
I got it from Star Wars Saga Edition Jedi Academy Training Manual which George Lucas supports.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

NinjaApacHe
12.05.2012 , 12:06 PM | #13
Why not? It's a cool story. I would like to have Echani martial artists first, though.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

TUXs
12.05.2012 , 12:07 PM | #14
I got it from Star Wars Saga Edition Jedi Academy Training Manual which George Lucas supports.
That doesn't make it canon. George supported everything that made him $...only HIS works are canon, not RPG board games.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

NinjaApacHe
12.05.2012 , 12:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
That doesn't make it canon. George supported everything that made him $...only HIS works are canon, not RPG board games.
As His Starwarsiness is the only one who can say what is canon and what is not, you have to accept everything he judges canon. Whether he does it for money or not.
The Kun Legacy - ToFN
TU'PAKH 60 SW/Mar - YACHIN 60 SI/Sin - A'SHARADD 60 SW/Jug- KAASDAR 60 IA/Op
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NJDcyp

SturmUndSterne
12.05.2012 , 12:56 PM | #16
While we're at it, let's add other obscure force-using traditions!

Let's add in the Aing-Tii Monks, Sisters of Dathomir, Shapers of Kro-Var, Baran-do Sages, the Jal-Shey, and the Fallanassi!

Never mind that none of these really have any reason to take part in an Empire vs. Republic war...

Talon_Starfire
12.05.2012 , 03:48 PM | #17
Aing-Ti Monks are cool and you could work them in as somebody who trained with the original ones.
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

theUndead
12.06.2012 , 12:06 PM | #18
I'm not trolling these are canon groups in Star Wars.
You may not be trolling but you still have not explained what substance these things would have on the game and until you do here is a resounding NO to your suggestion.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

uniz
12.06.2012 , 12:21 PM | #19
if i and many others have to goggle something to know what you are talking about then perhaps it was left out for a reason.

Talon_Starfire
12.06.2012 , 12:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
if i and many others have to goggle something to know what you are talking about then perhaps it was left out for a reason.
I know they may be obscure but they have some cool force powers since they believe in many shades of the force.
Looking for Sith guild.