Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 and +Cunning Mods?

nbayer
12.05.2012 , 12:37 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
2800? That doesn't really seem possible.
Hmm, I though that's what it was. I can't find a link to all the parts right now though. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Mozivicus
12.05.2012 , 01:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by nbayer View Post
Fully itemized dread gear provides slightly better stats than the droid schematics. But considering the material cost for the dread guard stuff, particularly the non slot specific armorings you would need to use. The droid schematics are really a good deal and very powerful.

My HK unit is in full droid parts and he has a higher combined main stat than my character, it was a little over 2800 and I have not upgraded his ear or implants yet.
Well I know who IM doing section x dailies with now. Lol
What server are you on btw?

Mowermanx
12.05.2012 , 06:20 PM | #13
I got mine decked out in assassin armour, rak implants and ear, black hole weapon and offhand(both cunning)
Damage(Pri) is 1174 - 1271
Bonus Damage 736.1

CARBS_SOLO
12.07.2012 , 06:07 AM | #14
Only additional thing i've noticed with HK , is that the base stat on aim and cunning are different.

Base aim on HK is 100 where as on Cunning it's 250??

Not sure if there's any significance with that but on the default gear he got, only 2 items came with cunning everything else was aim?

Mozivicus
12.07.2012 , 10:06 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I got mine decked out in assassin armour, rak implants and ear, black hole weapon and offhand(both cunning)
Damage(Pri) is 1174 - 1271
Bonus Damage 736.1
By assassin armor, you mean decked out in all HK assassin droid parts ( motor,sensor,etc)?

dacentabaal
01.02.2013 , 10:42 AM | #16
No I think he means the Craftable level 50 Assassin DPS Armourings, you buy the schems from the dailies vendors for Cybertechs to craft.. thair armour base rating is 154 so even though they're not moddable.. they really give your HK a boost
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

Darth_SeanTX
01.05.2013 , 08:22 PM | #17
Well to my knowledge Cunning provides more damage with tech and aim is with blasters so pick which on you want HK to use

JenseitsvonBose
01.05.2013 , 09:25 PM | #18
All DT-12 Assassin parts, plus stock off-hand, reslotted disaster insurance (smuggler dps rakata) for mainhand, stock ear and implants.

Aim: 1173
Cunning: 481
End: 1390

Acc: 284
Crit: 100
Surge: 227
Power: 539

Far from optimal, but it's good for what it is, especially if you have a ton of molecular stabilizers burning a hole in your inventory. Could be made much better with crit/surge stacked ears and implants, and a better off-hand. TBH, I don't really find him much more useful than my BH/Campaign-geared Risha, but he's certainly more fun to play.
Jenseitsvonbose | Gunsmoke | Mcroyal
Shortbus - Resident Tendon Blaster - "What's a CC?"

Nefo_Tchir
08.03.2013 , 07:44 PM | #19
Risha wins in the aesthetics stakes though