Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Will u get mistaken for a credit farmer if u have over 100m ? ( just a crafting dude)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Will u get mistaken for a credit farmer if u have over 100m ? ( just a crafting dude)

Graydon
12.05.2012 , 10:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Murder_Toys View Post
Basicly last 2 weeks i ve Been Trading and Selling hilts 27 etc . I did nt start this thread to say " hey look at me" I started it to see if BW would come back with a answer ? do we get automatically flagged for having that amount or.. i am i just thinking to much. i am sure if BW can tell if u have 100m , they can also see your gtn sells etc

anyhoo answer would be nice
You just got yourself flagged.....Run!

and yes you are bragging and perhaps compensating for other short comings.

MiraniSedai
12.05.2012 , 12:11 PM | #12
hmmm I have always though folks that talk about how much cash they have in a game were painting a nice big HACK ME target square on themselves.

Get an authenticator?

Viridiana
12.05.2012 , 12:28 PM | #13
I wouldn't worry about it, I mail millions and millions between my toons all the time and havn't had any issues, been doing this January of this year, as long as you aren't sending them to "random" people they don't care.

Hyryu
12.05.2012 , 12:28 PM | #14
I think you will be fine. Credit farmers are filling up peoples chat logs and being reported as spammers...none of which will likely be related to anything you do. I think though, at this point, it's time for a gold making thread to let us know how you amassed such a crazy sum.
Shadow Lands (MT OG!)
- Hiryu (50 Focus/Vig Guardian)
- Valtari (47 Watchman Sent)
- Valiz (23 Sage)