Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

About Free to Play (my vision)

Urael
12.05.2012 , 02:24 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mizura View Post
I'm a subber but my buddy isn't cause he has fallen on hard times, cant there be an increase in exp gain, the basic color change of the companions, and a small portion of cargo hold access? Thats his only complaint
In the spirit of subsidiarity, if you have the means you can purchase these items for your friend from the CC store and gift them to him via the game mail or trade function.

Skodan
12.05.2012 , 03:25 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by mizura View Post
I'm a subber but my buddy isn't cause he has fallen on hard times, cant there be an increase in exp gain, the basic color change of the companions, and a small portion of cargo hold access? Thats his only complaint
its BW/EA's goal to make money. f2p isnt meant to give everyone everything for free, but to give them a limited experience to then pay for more things.

if f2pers got everything subbers got, then what would be the point of subbing
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Spum
12.05.2012 , 04:02 PM | #23
I suggest they do a Pay-by-Area kind of thing. where f2players have the same thing subs do, except you have to pay for each planet past coruscant or dramund kaas. I currently have a sub, but if i was f2p, then that would make me want to subscribe to the game.
Captain Queis Mirandus
Lvl 50 Scoundrel - Sawbones

"I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."

Wernicke
12.05.2012 , 10:38 PM | #24
1. Remove limit to the amount of credits this is mistake. This may cause an increase in speculation play money.

2. Give access to f2players operation also is impossible, this is highend content, I see it as infringement of the rights of subscribers.