Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jet Pack Mount

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 12:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
I bet jet packs would be popular AND perhaps we would have the added benefit of reducing some of the "standing room only" in certain areas due to people being on speeders.

I don't think force users should have rocket pack ability...instead they should get force run.
Whether they did or didn't doesn't make a difference, just that a BH's jetpack can be used for more than just an accessory lol. And BW could make a profit on it, put it in the Cartel Market, and there are plenty of people who would buy it I'm sure. I would the day they put it on there.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 02:42 PM | #42
But just ideas of course, more than likely will not go much of anywhere.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Satanski
12.05.2012 , 02:46 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by mcfarris View Post
But just ideas of course, more than likely will not go much of anywhere.
Chin up. Knowing my luck they will introduce them as mount eventually, hehe

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 02:59 PM | #44
That would be cool, just wait and see I suppose

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 05:48 PM | #45
If they were to do something like this, how soon do you think we would hear about it?

TheHunterC
12.05.2012 , 06:02 PM | #46
I thought about this too!!! I love the idea! I think they do have something like this already…
BioWare consider the ideas in THIS thread.

proud Collector's Edition owner

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 06:03 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHunterC View Post
I thought about this too!!! I love the idea! I think they do have something like this already…
They do but its only a 12s burst, not a full blown mount. which they need.