Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jet Pack Mount


mcfarris's Avatar


mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 03:20 AM | #21
And just to note, I didn't say this as someone whom doesn't have Rocket Boost, as I have upgraded all 3, but upgraded into a mount or even a seperate jet pack mount, still would like to see this happen.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

JacenHallis's Avatar


JacenHallis
12.05.2012 , 05:01 AM | #22
Your jetpack doesn't have that much fuel. It's good for short bursts only.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.

Goretzu's Avatar


Goretzu
12.05.2012 , 05:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by mcfarris View Post
Right, but what if you had that, as a mount? Or just a Rocket Boost that doesn't stop, no cd because it works identical to the mount
I'd be surprised if they let everyone just Rocket Boost 24/7, but a Rocket Boost "mount" that allowed you to fly around in areas you can mount in, would seem like a decent idea.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Neptunius's Avatar


Neptunius
12.05.2012 , 06:25 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Wodaz View Post
"My backpack got jets...."

Every time this topic comes up I think of this old video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9XTeeA43o
Its around the 1:57 mark.
rofl, i remember it was good to build and sell those OMG, i feel old now...

RIP SWG, i miss that game so much.

Anyway, back to topic, yea, i support your idea and im sure i would like my BH even more
Lindsey Stirling makes amazing music. Go to her youtube channel and listen/watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI

mcfarris's Avatar


mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 10:05 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
I'd be surprised if they let everyone just Rocket Boost 24/7, but a Rocket Boost "mount" that allowed you to fly around in areas you can mount in, would seem like a decent idea.
Yeah, that would be awesome!!!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Galbatorrix's Avatar


Galbatorrix
12.05.2012 , 10:16 AM | #26
Heck, they could add a "jetpack" mount to the Cartel packs even. Since Rocket Boost works in areas where you can't mount up, I'd rather leave that alone, but I'd be all for a sepearate "jetpack" mount that actually acted like a regular mount.

mcfarris's Avatar


mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 10:19 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
Heck, they could add a "jetpack" mount to the Cartel packs even. Since Rocket Boost works in areas where you can't mount up, I'd rather leave that alone, but I'd be all for a sepearate "jetpack" mount that actually acted like a regular mount.
And it wouldn't be very difficult, they already have the general build idea figured out. Just seems like a good idea to have a "jetpack" mount.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Galbatorrix's Avatar


Galbatorrix
12.05.2012 , 10:24 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mcfarris View Post
And it wouldn't be very difficult, they already have the general build idea figured out. Just seems like a good idea to have a "jetpack" mount.
The Throne seems to be made for Sith. I'm hoping they do this for the other classes too. Jetpacks could be the official Trooper/BH type mount and then they could come up with something else for Jedi and Smugglers/Agents.

cycao's Avatar


cycao
12.05.2012 , 10:38 AM | #29
I remember the jet pack mount in SWG. It was crazy hard to get as you needed 20 people in a group and you had to have crafters in it as well to assemble the thing. The top republic PvP guild on our server got about every jedi master they could and crafted two of them one night.

mcfarris's Avatar


mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 10:50 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
The Throne seems to be made for Sith. I'm hoping they do this for the other classes too. Jetpacks could be the official Trooper/BH type mount and then they could come up with something else for Jedi and Smugglers/Agents.
Yeah, that would be awesome!!!
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.