Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jet Pack Mount

mcfarris
12.04.2012 , 04:50 PM | #1
Hey!!!!
So I usually just read on the forums, and this may be the wrong place for it. But playing since beta, I just started the BH class. And since y'all are wanting feedback, making improvements, things like that. How about some kind of Jet Pack Mount? I mean yeah they have a "Rocket Boost Ability" which last like 12 seconds. But I mean a real jet pack mount, just seems it would make play all the more awesome. And heck, you could jack up the price, but I am sure people, like myself, would pay for that kind of in game option. Just my two cents, so there it is.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

monkgryphon
12.04.2012 , 04:51 PM | #2
I'm not against this.

mcfarris
12.04.2012 , 04:56 PM | #3
It just seems logical to me, with people that like to RP, BH's use jet packs. I can understand why it wasn't included in the get go of the game, but since we are vamping and making adjustments and improvements in the game, why not?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Orlesian
12.04.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
I really like this! I hope they read this
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

mcfarris
12.04.2012 , 06:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Orlesian View Post
I really like this! I hope they read this
Would be nice, but we will see I suppose

Wodaz
12.04.2012 , 06:32 PM | #6
"My backpack got jets...."

Every time this topic comes up I think of this old video.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z9XTeeA43o
Its around the 1:57 mark.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

mcfarris
12.04.2012 , 06:36 PM | #7
LOL and hillarious!!!!!

Wodaz
12.04.2012 , 06:44 PM | #8
*sigh* that video brings back awesome memories of mando armor and jetpacks... The two hardest things to craft in SWG.
"Wodaz here! I'm all about havin' fun. You know, get a couple cocktails in me, start a fire in someone's kitchen. Maybe go to SeaWorld, take my pants off. Anyway, I kinda known for my catch phrase WHAMMY!!!!!"

SentinelDranoel
12.04.2012 , 07:05 PM | #9
If I can ride my speeder in the area, then a jet pack should be able to use in the area too. My two cents.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

mcfarris
12.05.2012 , 12:18 AM | #10
That's exactly what I am saying, I am not asking for anything outrageous