Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Importance of Player Feedback with the New Free-to-Play Option

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Importance of Player Feedback with the New Free-to-Play Option
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skyrison
12.04.2012 , 05:11 PM | #41
You know how the world is these days bioware! most people want everything for free! do it! everything for free!

/sarcasm
Legacy of the Eternal

Jegalis
12.04.2012 , 05:13 PM | #42
Why not give f2p character 1 more action bar. 2 is just a crappy amount for the number of abilitys there are. Im a subscriber but I honestly think 2 action bars isnt enough.

Vlacke
12.04.2012 , 05:19 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Jegalis View Post
Why not give f2p character 1 more action bar. 2 is just a crappy amount for the number of abilitys there are. Im a subscriber but I honestly think 2 action bars isnt enough.
They can always buy more, it's not like it's expensive.
Telcontar Legacy

Valethar
12.04.2012 , 05:22 PM | #44
If you valued feedback, you'd actually listen and do something when we point out what's broken.

Case in point is the current state of the Cartel grants balances. 1.5 went live 20 days ago, and the balances still have not been fixed. M0-R0N is still sending out automated replies that have nothing to do with the ticket itself, your CSR's are lying to people when we call them on the phone (i was specifically told that the problem would be corrected TODAY with the maintenance, it hasn't been) and you still refuse to officially acknowledge the problem anywhere on the site.

If player feedback is so important, why do you continue to lie to us and avoid the issues?

Because it's not important to you, that's why.
"Due to the massive loss of subscribers in our flagship title, we decided to cancel Blizzcon this year, because frankly, we don't think there's anyone left who would show up."

Grecanis
12.04.2012 , 05:22 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Vlacke View Post
They can always buy more, it's not like it's expensive.
No, don't buy more ...buy something else then use the two you get as a preferred
I plan on living forever ...so far so good!
Squadron 238

CastonFolarus
12.04.2012 , 05:25 PM | #46
My God.....WHY would anyone want/need to create 50 chars?

Vlacke
12.04.2012 , 05:26 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Grecanis View Post
No, don't buy more ...buy something else then use the two you get as a preferred
Or that, which is something any normal f2p player who likes this game would do because the preferred status is much better.
F2P system overall, with these new improvements for preferred players is just fine.
Telcontar Legacy

battycoda
12.04.2012 , 05:29 PM | #48
While you are listening, I have an 11 day old ticket about missing Cartel Coins and my sub Reward Program not getting rewards. Can you answer that one for me?

Vindrosa Legacy
Smuggler - 50 | Bounty Hunter - 50
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
What happens if you use the ball toss emote in a Huttball game?

Grecanis
12.04.2012 , 05:33 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CastonFolarus View Post
My God.....WHY would anyone want/need to create 50 chars?
Can you say ...altaholic ...lol ...it's the journey, not the destination.

I have 28 toons ..been here since beta and my highest is a 31 BH.

oh ...need has nothing to do with it
I plan on living forever ...so far so good!
Squadron 238

DesparadoIV
12.04.2012 , 05:37 PM | #50
I have never liked the F2P option and will continue to pretend it doesn't exist. Still giving the F2P more and more priveliges is ridiculous. You are playing a game others pay 15 bucks a month for for free. Why the hell would you cry about the restrictions? If you open chat to F2P players the fleet will be flooded with spam bots in a matter of days. Even with these restrictions I see people beg for credits on the fleet. What the hell happened to my favourite game...
''Definition: ''Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with tri-light scope." HK-47