Sorc Healer PvP BiS in 1.6?

DroidDreamer

Hey guys. Long time Sorc heals here. My spec goes up Lightning to get Electric Bindings and then the rest in the healer tree; it's a mobility heals spec with lots of utility. I have full War Hero gear with the Elite WH Weapon but not the Elite WH Offhand. I know about 1.6 reducing the cost of WH down to BM, eliminating BM and adding Elite War Hero.

I have the two-piece set bonus that reduces the bubble CD blockout and the two-piece set bonus that increases the range for Force Slow. I prefer that set bonus set for use in Huttball, my favorite map. I stack Overkill augments for extra power.

Finally, my questions:

What stats should I be going for?

What is BiS in 1.6?

Edit: I want to know primarily for PvP. :)

Edited by DroidDreamer

edit: ignore this... i was thiking pve.

i think 300 alacrity 300 surge, between 150 to 250 points in crit, use the war hero power relic and the on use DG power relic (though i have found that for NMEC 2nd and 4th bosses that 2 war hero works better for me).

and you always want the sum of willpower+power/crit to be as high as possible for the mods and the power/crit+surge/alacrity to be as high as possible for the enhancements... use the willpower augments in everything... dont use high endurance versions of implants/ear.

Edited by dipstik

edit: ignore this... i was thiking pve.

i think 300 alacrity 300 surge, between 150 to 250 points in crit, use the war hero power relic and the on use DG power relic (though i have found that for NMEC 2nd and 4th bosses that 2 war hero works better for me).

and you always want the sum of willpower+power/crit to be as high as possible for the mods and the power/crit+surge/alacrity to be as high as possible for the enhancements... use the willpower augments in everything... dont use high endurance versions of implants/ear.

Thanks, clarified that it's for PvP. :)

• 1 month later...