Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credits for Money - Is This Intended?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Credits for Money - Is This Intended?

TheShootist
12.07.2012 , 12:05 PM | #31
This thread made me laugh....... as a player that can easily make millions of credits a day from GTN and Dailies, to think that someone can "Pay-to-win" in this game is a joke. End game gear doesn't make you a good player, knowing the mechanics of every FP and OPS is the key and you can't buy experience. Now for PVP you need Valor which can't be bought, you must grind your way up. So all this whining about spending real money to purchase CC items, then selling it for credits to purchase "item modification parts" is simply not getting you the best of gear. To get best of gear in PVE requires you to Do TFB HM and grind it weekly, and the player that purchased all his stuff and tries to get on a squad to do it with no experience, is gonna get booted out real fast.

OSUclimber
12.07.2012 , 02:59 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TheShootist View Post
End game gear doesn't make you a good player, knowing the mechanics of every FP and OPS is the key and you can't buy experience. Now for PVP you need Valor which can't be bought, you must grind your way up. To get best of gear in PVE requires you to Do TFB HM and grind it weekly, and the player that purchased all his stuff and tries to get on a squad to do it with no experience, is gonna get booted out real fast.
This was my thought exactly. One proof that this game is not pay to win is the fact that even with this "exploit" not a single raid has cleared TFB nightmare to my knowledge. If someone wants to "pay to win" let them. if it ruins your expirence you're are playing this game for the wrong reason. I will say again having the best gear doesnt mean you wont die in a FP or OP, mechanics are everything in OPs.

DarkkChaos
12.07.2012 , 07:37 PM | #33
Please....PLEASE, people paying real money to get items and sell on the GTN for low, LOW prices...........NEVER STOP!!!

I am loving the fact that I have all my characters geared in all the sweet Cartel stuff....all the toys and pets....and I have not dropped a SINGLE dollar into extra coins!

Thank you, PLEASE....keep up the good work!!!
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012