Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relics for neutral players?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EATtheDEAD
12.04.2012 , 04:06 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
grey gear IMHO is the wrong fix, the best fix is to remove requirements for alignment from relics and use alignment stuff purely for cosmetics and other fun stuff.
i'd support that. thats how it worked in kotor.
THERE WON'T BE A HEART LEFT BEATING!
-Sith Warrior's only phrase

Igax
12.04.2012 , 04:07 AM | #12
Why do so many players hate on players that want or ask for an update on promised items/fixes/additions?? I mean really, does someone asking for this in some way affect your game time or something?
Quote: Originally Posted by PhoenixStar
Yeah my eyes bugged out when I saw how many servers there are. Hopefully the population doesn't get spread too thin.

AllisonBerryman
12.05.2012 , 10:35 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone; I asked Lead Designer Damion Schubert for an update on neutral gear. He let me know that the implementation of this feature isn't planned for the immediate future, but that it's still something we want to do. When we do add it, you can expect a variety of gear for neutral-aligned players.

Vandicus
12.05.2012 , 10:38 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
grey gear IMHO is the wrong fix, the best fix is to remove requirements for alignment from relics and use alignment stuff purely for cosmetics and other fun stuff.
Isn't this how it pretty much works now? Everything good can be worn by anyone.
Darasuum kote ner vode!
Darasuum kote Mando'ade!

SNCommand
12.05.2012 , 10:41 AM | #15
There are still people using the alignment gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Tsillah
12.05.2012 , 10:53 AM | #16
Well at level 50 you get artifacts that are neutral anyways. All purple ones are neutral as such.
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

sanchito
12.05.2012 , 10:55 AM | #17
i actually tried to be dark side on one toon and couldn't bring myself to click on many of the dark side options which means i'm not gonna wear any relics until 50.

It's absolutely no issue for me, but it does seem a very weird design choice. It essentially restricts the dialogue options if you wanna be geared properly, which kinda contradicts the whole meaningful choices thing they so advertised for the stories.

MorgothQuick
12.05.2012 , 11:03 AM | #18
Very disappointing that there isn't any non aligned relics in the game at all, as if you lvl with pvp only then there is no chance of getting any dark or light side points to use a relic currently until 50..

monkgryphon
12.05.2012 , 11:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsillah View Post
Well at level 50 you get artifacts that are neutral anyways. All purple ones are neutral as such.
Do you mean Relics?

Eszi
12.05.2012 , 11:15 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Hey everyone; I asked Lead Designer Damion Schubert for an update on neutral gear. He let me know that the implementation of this feature isn't planned for the immediate future, but that it's still something we want to do. When we do add it, you can expect a variety of gear for neutral-aligned players.
Same was said like 8 months ago