Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body and Hair change

Darksyous
12.03.2012 , 10:59 PM | #1
Itīs being some time that the game has got on, but so far I herd nothing about Body size change options or Hair style change options.

Those are generally presented on all MMO since when you start a character you have not much of an idea of its concepts and so on. And to trow away 50 levels to have a large build seams a little bit expressive to me.

This is a regular thing on high technology environments and I canīt understand why it is not available so far. I know there are several updates and stuffs to do, but this, for sure, is not a to big deal to solve, and through my point of view would add more versatility to styles and so on.

Hair changes are a regular thing, it could be purchased by regular coins inside game. But since body sculpt could be a little bit more dramatic, it could cost some CARTEL COINS I believe.

Iīm sure im not the only the one that could use some change on sizes, please add up, lets do this.

ElyonRand
12.04.2012 , 02:49 PM | #2
86 views, no-one responds, so I'll be the first. In-game consequence dude. Make sure you're happy before you hit start next time.

Tatile
12.04.2012 , 02:59 PM | #3
Post character creation recustomization has been brought up a number of times and there should be a couple of active threads in the Submission Box.

Also, ElyonRand, what in-game consequences? No NPC has ever commented on my character's scars, hair style or colour.

Darksyous
12.05.2012 , 07:45 AM | #4
Thanks Tatile, Iīve have searched this topic to brought this up but didnt find it. Will be happy to continue the conversation there if someone point me out the way.

I was very happy when I first log in to play, I chose my character appearance at that time because i thought that was cool, but I changed my mind. As we all change, all day, about our hair and body size huahauhaauha. I know how difficult is to loss some pounds in real life, but to gain them is very easily. I wish it was possible in game terms.

ElyonRand
12.05.2012 , 10:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Post character creation recustomization has been brought up a number of times and there should be a couple of active threads in the Submission Box.

Also, ElyonRand, what in-game consequences? No NPC has ever commented on my character's scars, hair style or colour.
I just meant that we have to take responsibility for some choices we make in game.

Tatile
12.05.2012 , 12:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ElyonRand View Post
I just meant that we have to take responsibility for some choices we make in game.
Morality choices, yes, I'll agree with you, but chopping your hair from a bun to a pixie isn't exactly going to threaten inter-galactic peace ties.

Darksyous
12.11.2012 , 06:11 PM | #7
Exactly what I meant. A change in hair, bigger ***** arenīt the worst thing it could happen huahauhau

LanceCorporalDan
12.13.2012 , 11:47 AM | #8
I agree with this thread, I RP a trooper in a mainly trooper guild on Jung Ma... needless to say my trooper should have a new scar from a recent battle don't you think? Or maybe a motivating tattoo, or an old scar covered up?

Regardless, this should be implemented.
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

_Darkstar
12.13.2012 , 11:58 AM | #9
I stop playing characters all the time if I suddenly stop liking how they look or what I called them. I would think this feature on the cartel market could bring in some good income, and would be something they could award tokens to for 1 year subscribers fairly easily and cheaply.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

MelodyofLegends
12.13.2012 , 03:32 PM | #10
well the lack of age is easy to justify. Say your toon begins the story at 17-19 and by level 50 is in her/his early twenties.
an absolute love that will bring warmth to a frozen world....