Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

level 10 speeder pilioting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
level 10 speeder pilioting

PresidentLex
12.03.2012 , 10:14 PM | #1
so I started my first toon as republic and was able to learn speeder piloting at level 10. when i started my second toon as imperial, I can't unless I spend 40k and am legacy level 2. Am I missing something?

Graddy
12.04.2012 , 12:43 AM | #2
The only way you got speeder piloting at lv10 on your 1st toon was to purchase the unlock from the cartel market. This unlock is per character only. Now that you have a legacy, you may also puchase this unlock with credits and the proper legacy lv.
"Thus is our treaty written; thus is agreement made.
Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
What was asked is given. The price is paid."

PresidentLex
12.04.2012 , 02:52 PM | #3
nope, i had no cartel coins to spend or 40k to buy anything.

Kerensk
12.04.2012 , 04:21 PM | #4
I think level 10 speeder piloting is a subscriber thing now. Are you subscribed or maybe the toon was created while subscribed?
The Harbinger, Piett Legacy
“It's an older quote but it checks out. I was about to clear it. ”

Gidrea
12.04.2012 , 07:20 PM | #5
Subscribers can get it at 15, not sure how much it costs at that level.

It sounds like you got lucky on a glitch!
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Mädison / Randava / Lexä / Procaffeincia - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Yaesive
12.04.2012 , 10:16 PM | #6
I believe it is 5K or so for anyone that is a subscriber once they hit the appropriate level.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Haltermania
12.07.2012 , 11:29 AM | #7
i believe i got my skill at level 15, how much is the cheapest speeder to get i roughly have 10k

Aurora_Borealis
12.07.2012 , 12:30 PM | #8
I got mine at lvl 15 today from my trainer and it didnt cost me more than a usual skill does..
I know how to handle a flame thrower! "Famous last words"

Dasboi
01.23.2013 , 07:09 PM | #9
I have an issue here. i purchased the lvl 10 speeder unlock for my one toon. now that i'm lvl 13 it no longer is there, my speeder is also gone. This is a but upsetting considering i did have it before. i opened a ticket several days ago and still have not heard back from anyone.
has this happened to anyone else?

Rooff
01.24.2013 , 01:04 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Haltermania View Post
i believe i got my skill at level 15, how much is the cheapest speeder to get i roughly have 10k
Check the GTN, the price goes up and down, last toon I purchased one for about 5k.