Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TonyACT
12.03.2012 , 02:33 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
I am not a fan if fireworks real or virtual. Waste of time and money.

Complimentary pet, mount, piece of gear ( no stats just shell ), a title, etc. and ONLY for subs then maybe we have something to talk about.

I am just waiting for all the threads about how massive setting off of fireworks on the fleet or some other high pop area will kill the graphics engine and cause people to lag out and or DC ( at leat for us nVidia Card owners ).
Agreed - fireworks in any game are totally lame - mount would have been really special. Ah well, at least we won't get the same in-game letter as last year like they did recently in WoW - not until we have a last year

As an aside, in WoW they used to get nice pets each year, until shop pets came along - then guess what - fireworks and the like.

ARCCommanderDan
12.03.2012 , 02:37 PM | #42
Well...that's pretty disappointing. It would be nice if there was something for the actual players who have been playing since early game access or the first week or month of release...

Flintfire
12.03.2012 , 02:45 PM | #43
Cool, fireworks. But 25 stacks... does that mean we can only use it 25 times?
Infyrno Lvl 65 Infyrnus/Infyrnal Lvl 65
Leiptr Lvl 65 Venaticus Lvl 65
Slaughtor Lvl 65 Evisceran/Karrnivore Lvl 65
Sleipe Lvl 65 Desolus Lvl 65

GM of Oblivion

sithdragonIE
12.03.2012 , 02:47 PM | #44
i dont care about fireworks! Where are the Cathar!!!???!!!

bionamaster
12.03.2012 , 02:51 PM | #45
This sounds great! Maybe I'll suggest that my Guild goes and starts celebrating on Coruscant. Alternatively, I might form a PUG group to take down Soa, then set them off while dancing on his corpse. Thank you, BW
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

MarguApcam
12.03.2012 , 03:02 PM | #46
Man i dont like fireworks on games =/
But im already seeing that on dromund kaas and on coruscant on the kaas city and the senate, peeps will be getting 1 fps xD dude i can already see the lag...
I need some credits

Aelrail
12.03.2012 , 03:09 PM | #47
Cool! Thanks, we need more celebrations and special events like this, or even better, more elaborated
Bounty Hunter Rakshak - Shield Tech - 55
Sith Warrior Jorxen - Carnage - 55
Imperial SoulTakers Guild - Jedi Covenant server (US East)
CE Owner

Eillack
12.03.2012 , 03:11 PM | #48
More I think about it....are you forcing us to buy more fireworks after this BW? I mean...."Happy 1 Year Anniversary everyone, we know you will be using a ton of these firworks up...but if you wish to continue to enjoy this gift you need to buy more fireworks for a small fee of..."

RikHar
12.03.2012 , 03:13 PM | #49
Fireworks?

Bah!!

Urael
12.03.2012 , 03:20 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
More I think about it....are you forcing us to buy more fireworks after this BW? I mean...."Happy 1 Year Anniversary everyone, we know you will be using a ton of these firworks up...but if you wish to continue to enjoy this gift you need to buy more fireworks for a small fee of..."
Quote:
John Riccitello: When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you’re really not that price sensitive at that point in time”
Wouldn't put it past them ...