Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

NiM KP Epeen 4690 dps

namesaretough
12.04.2012 , 12:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by wetslampigduex View Post
very nice, i do have to ask though, were you sleeping during EC, huge difference in number lol.
Every fight in EC has more downtime than Karagga.
Smugglin

So-low
12.04.2012 , 04:41 PM | #22
nicely done sir, I see you took out a good amount of the mouse droids, we had a sniper dropping orbital that was taking them out so i didn't both. Also while looking at your logs i noticed your High Impact Bolt didn't miss once, may i ask how much accuracy your running with?
My accuracy is sitting at 99.89% Ranged, 109.89% Tech (285 Accuracy Rating + 1% companion bonus). Soon to be 100%/110% as soon as I can get the Hazmat implants and a couple 27 accuracy enhancements.

You want to get your accuracy as close to the 100/110 mark, as bosses have 10% defense. High impact bolt is not a tech attack, but it is a special attack, so it goes off of the 110% tech accuracy.

Phoeniixx
12.05.2012 , 03:40 AM | #23
very nice, i do have to ask though, were you sleeping during EC, huge difference in number lol.
Well this wasn't the best EC run we had. With two, maybe three even, new players there were mainly execution mistakes like zorn and toth huging each other or low dps on the other tank so I had to last 10% of stormcaller just use strikes so they could keep up. Or click mines on the third boss etc.

EC and TFB dps numbers more depends on the group execution than karaga and EV.

Also for fabricator we have some ****y tactic with only one man doing the puzzle so the fabricator have his armor up most of the time. So I guess I had 1,3k dps or something like that.

Fedenip
12.05.2012 , 05:43 AM | #24
Congratulations =) it's funny because it's the same day i did my 5160 on this 4th boss ^_^

http://www.torparse.com/a/61930

It was the day of records on G4-B3 =)
Akopra - Franc-tireuse - Battle Meditation
Fedenip - Avant-garde - Battle Meditation

wetslampigduex
12.05.2012 , 08:47 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Fedenip View Post
Congratulations =) it's funny because it's the same day i did my 5160 on this 4th boss ^_^

http://www.torparse.com/a/61930

It was the day of records on G4-B3 =)
Yeah after i uploaded mine, i saw i was miles ahead of second place according to torparse. Then i wake up sunday morning to look and see that you've smashed me by 500+ dps and i laughed. 2 questions did you have a Mara in group(i did't have one and also the sniper that was in group was doing the puzzle i had no armor debuff or bloodthrist grr), also your fight took almost a min longer did you have stun droids that spawned as well?

Fedenip
12.05.2012 , 11:23 AM | #26
Yes i had a little mara (sentinel for me ) and yes i was stun 3 times (but just 1sec the 3 times) by drones because the little sentinel didn't knew so well Karagga =) and yes i was with her and with a guardian (who makes the armor debuff without the 1st, it was mine for sure) on the boss, so just 3 (the sentinel was 50 1 week ago hihi ^^)
Akopra - Franc-tireuse - Battle Meditation
Fedenip - Avant-garde - Battle Meditation