Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are All the Flashpoints coming HM mode?

LUCASCASADEIS
12.02.2012 , 08:25 AM | #1

i am talking about Hammer Stations. Athis. Colicoid war gar ( i love this FP) and the other 3 FPs

DarknessInLight
12.02.2012 , 08:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by LUCASCASADEIS View Post

i am talking about Hammer Stations. Athis. Colicoid war gar ( i love this FP) and the other 3 FPs
Hammer Station wouldn't really make a good HM Flashpoint. You really don't need a Tank for the regular version.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

LUCASCASADEIS
12.02.2012 , 08:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Hammer Station wouldn't really make a good HM Flashpoint. You really don't need a Tank for the regular version.
yeah but some FP are realy good

amnie
12.02.2012 , 08:51 AM | #4

but you do for black talon/esseles?

scullzomben
12.02.2012 , 08:55 AM | #5
Red Reaper HM pls.

Tier 2, stronker than LI.

DarknessInLight
12.02.2012 , 09:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
Have you done Esseles HM? Ironfist can be a b**** if your Tank isn't on the ball.

Perhaps my judgement is flawed because I haven't run Hammer Station in a long time.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu

DarknessInLight
12.02.2012 , 09:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by amnie View Post
You need a tank for Esseles, but can run Hammer without one. It's true.

Rafaman
12.02.2012 , 09:26 AM | #8
Cool. Yea, I'd like to see versions of all of them in HM. The only exception.... Colocoid War Games. Hate that damn FP. Lol!

LUCASCASADEIS
12.02.2012 , 09:41 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Cool. Yea, I'd like to see versions of all of them in HM. The only exception.... Colocoid War Games. Hate that damn FP. Lol!
i love that FP

amnie
12.02.2012 , 09:51 AM | #10
Have you done Esseles HM? Ironfist can be a b**** if your Tank isn't on the ball.

Perhaps my judgement is flawed because I haven't run Hammer Station in a long time.
that was the point.

the original claim was that a HM of Hammer Station would be pointless as you don't need a tank in the Story Mode.

I countered with 'but you need one for Black Talon/Esseles?'

because you absolutely don't.