Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Vette

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MarLainna
12.03.2012 , 02:55 PM | #61
I want Aric Jorgan or Blizz to be the next Companion 101 guy. NO body realy knows alot aobut jorgan or blizz so i think it would be pretty cool if we get the background story. That and Blizz is so freaking adorable!!!

Roalmo
12.03.2012 , 04:28 PM | #62
Well, Vette is a "bugged" Sithy comp.

Let's have Theran as a "bugged" Repub comp...

Since Holiday now hides out and Vette's slave collar returns, seems appropriate.

republicrookie
12.03.2012 , 07:48 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Revanchis View Post
Since the next one has to be Republic I'm going to say Nadia Grell. Another choice would be Elara Dorne.
I'm with you on that one
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?

republicrookie
12.03.2012 , 07:52 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
Glad to see this, although I haven't played the Warrior yet. I'd like to see Guss or maybe M1-4X next.

And as a side note.... I really, REALLY hope we don't wait long for the next Companions 101 blog. It's kinda sad that it took THIS long to get the third blog.
4X he's the best trooper companion besides Elara Dorne
Why do I always feel like the Trooper isn't loved. What's not to like about awesome armor (besides the BH armor) and massive assault cannons?

Gomigakari
12.04.2012 , 03:27 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Malavai Quinn.

He is, by far, more interesting than the other three companions that have been featured due to his choices in the Sith Warrior story.

At least do a male companion for the next one. I'd settle for Aric since he's romanceable and that seems to be the emerging pattern.
...And everyone thinks JUST LIKE ME!!
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

SpiralWinters
12.04.2012 , 09:26 AM | #66
Vette's companion stories were a nice, interesting surprise to me as a new player knowing nothing about the class stories or companions. I had a character concept in mind when I made my twi'lek marauder. It was so unexpected how Vette's history dove-tailed with the idea I had, how she represented everything my character could have been if "life" had taken a different turn. She's my best friend and "little sister" now.

But let's see... favorite personal moments...

Aside from every time she approved of me insulting Baras, there was this comment she made on Tatooine, said she'd turn purple if we stayed out in the sun too long. That decided it for me (when I got done laughing) that the customization I picked for her would make sure she stayed "blue."

To be honest, I love all of the Sith Warrior companions, especially with the path I've taken through class and companion stories so far.

Suggestions on the next featured companion: the game is too new to me still. I've not latched onto anyone else yet not affiliated with the Sith Warrior...

EDIT: I did "latch" onto someone else. Forgot that, sorry. Lord Scourge. He is a compelling character and my jedi sentinel would be drawn romantically to him, never to Doc. I actually started my marauder because of this, leaving my sentinel sitting at 40, a bit disappointed and burnt out. And yes, I know all about Scourge's history now, what happened to him. The potential for romance, the quest for its possibility, would be a great chance at character growth.

Damask_Rose
12.04.2012 , 09:46 PM | #67
Of the female companions, Vette is probably my favorite. Most seem very bland. I can't think of any one stand out moment for her, but she's like my Juggernaut's little sister.

I support all of the people saying we need a guy next! I'd really, really like to see Quinn written up since he is hands down the most interesting and complex character in the game - and he has a very large fandom... But since we will be getting a Republic character next, and just had a SW companion, I'd like to suggest Corso. He fits the pattern of being a romanceable first companion and I think he might have some interesting back story.

Game Development Tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

SWLoveAngel
12.06.2012 , 04:05 PM | #68
Tharen Cedrax would be nice to see next, or maybe Qyzen Fess or T7 - as the two Sith/Imperial side Companions represented so far have been the first ones that they get, but Kira Carsen was the second companion for the Jedi Knight, not the first.

Jacen_Starsolo
12.06.2012 , 04:29 PM | #69
I have no problem with the female comps getting attention but I have to admit the males should too. Only because at this rate they will be the only ones left then it will seem like BW is being biased for them. And all seem like the "cute" ones. Not the ****** one (looking at the smuggler story).

Jaredtheyoda
12.08.2012 , 07:01 PM | #70
nice. never knew about some of those companion kits for vette. Could you guys do Nadia next?