Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you consider yourself to be a Pwn Addict?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Do you consider yourself to be a Pwn Addict?

UGLYMRJ
11.29.2012 , 04:12 PM | #21
Does this mean there's no pizza?

And yeah... that Palmsolo guy sucks... glad he's not in my guild.... wait... son of a ....

Seriously tho... you can't expect people not to call you out when you're basically bad mouthing every other guild other than MVP straight BS'ing about things that haven't happened.

You clearly said...

Quote: Originally Posted by Tebbis View Post
We're a relatively new guild, but we've beaten nearly every guild on the server at least once in RWZ's (except some certain MVP's. ><).
So far about half of the decent rated guilds have called that as BS... so IDK... maybe that could be considered arrogant too and we have every right to call you out on that BS.

No one is saying you guys are bad... but it looks like you haven't beat half of the guilds you claim to have beaten so far.

I hope you guys are as good as you say you are though, I'm sure we all want the competition.

Gomex
11.29.2012 , 04:38 PM | #22
Hi sharkyo here

i consider myself a coke addict

UGLYMRJ
11.29.2012 , 04:44 PM | #23
<Intervention>

Now recruiting.

Morde_
11.29.2012 , 04:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
Hi sharkyo here

Lol u drink coke *** try Pepsi nerd lolol
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Raychul
11.29.2012 , 04:59 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
Hi sharkyo here

That's old news sharky, everyone knows by now that you're a coke whore, get relevant, geez!

sithloardbob
11.29.2012 , 05:00 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Tebbis View Post
Lol Palmsolo don't be such a hater. We beat DP and I don't need to prove ****. Stop underestimating us just because we're a newer guild. FFS my15k hp alt out dmg'd, protected, and got more obj pts than you the other day. You aren't that great bro. Murkin was our only pug vs DP so why don't you confirm it w/him that we beat DP if you're going to talk trash out of your *** about my guild. Arrogant *****.
Nerd rage much??? And I was just asking for proof since you have been talking **** on every guild except MVP and all of. Those guilds have called you out on it.....and on another note I guess getting 3rd top dmg in void star, and guarding a node makes me bad you're right Anyways I just hope y'all's get a team together so we can stop all this talking and make it into action
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

Kaane
11.29.2012 , 05:06 PM | #27
More Dramaz!!!!!!
Lokaar - Powertech

Tebbis
11.29.2012 , 05:13 PM | #28
Srsly u guys are reading into this too much, I've said nothing false lol. Just trying to let people know we're an up and coming PVP guild and want the word to get out to those who are looking for a good pvp guild or something new. That's all. It's not talking trash to say we've been doing well. If you need a pair of scissors I will gladly lend you some to cut the nerdrage.
Game'of'pwns - Ex-Pwn Stars Guildmaster - Strictly Business Front Line Muscle
Sparklinwiggles - Coalesce Force

UGLYMRJ
11.29.2012 , 05:24 PM | #29
Just so we're clear....

There IS or ISN'T pizza?

Tebbis
11.29.2012 , 05:25 PM | #30
No pizza, only peppered bantha steaks
Game'of'pwns - Ex-Pwn Stars Guildmaster - Strictly Business Front Line Muscle
Sparklinwiggles - Coalesce Force