Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously BW, give us transfers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Seriously BW, give us transfers.

Antiskeptic
12.04.2012 , 05:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
hes making a joke tinkle. youre meant to laugh
How is he making a joke? He means no one cares if it ends up a pve server. =| Do you care if it's a pve server that the 3 are merged into?
//

rickochey
12.04.2012 , 10:46 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NatasKhan View Post
then go back to wow dude we don't need people like you demanding that they make server transfers because you can't be bothered to reroll

and same goes for everyone, if you don't have the time to reroll go play a different mmo

like seriously this transfer idea is horrible stop being lazy and just make a new freakin person
Ok i'm all for re-rerolling but your comment was just stupid.
Bessy . . .

rickochey
12.04.2012 , 10:48 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
Because World PvP is non-existent in this game lol, PvE and PvP servers are basically the same thing
Only because of our server population, otherwise it would still be alive, also the quality of pvp is higher on pvp servers from what i've found out - so a server merge wouldn't increase the quality of pvp.
Bessy . . .

Jumpchan
12.04.2012 , 11:00 PM | #24
then go back to wow dude we don't need people like you demanding that they make server transfers because you can't be bothered to reroll

and same goes for everyone, if you don't have the time to reroll go play a different mmo

like seriously this transfer idea is horrible stop being lazy and just make a new freakin person
So what you're saying is **** the last year of your life you went to the wrong sever bad luck start again? It's people like you that ruin the world sir. Go kill yourself before it's to late
Jump
/avoid

HyperThomas
12.04.2012 , 11:13 PM | #25

lololol u mad...
WoW? You would have to be a ******* to even want to try that game.

Re-rolling is stupid, you can't expect everyone else to feel comfortable with abandoning a character they have had since the first few minutes of early access.
All that time and effort just gone... its not the same having a new character.
Plus I don't have the time to re-roll.
Plus PLUS PLUS... I expect BW to give us something since the US/EU servers have already received 2 free transfers/merges.

Comment was stupid and not thought through.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

drosalion
12.05.2012 , 12:06 AM | #26
PLEASE give us transfers/mergers for this server Bioware. You said you'd wait till F2P to see if it helped the population, and it hasnt (if anything, I think its even worse now). This server is quite literally dead.

Is there any way we can get more attention on this to Bioware?

Just merge it with the Oceanic PVE server. World PVP is literally non-existant in this game anyway, and I bet if you ninja-patched this server to be a PVE ruleset without telling anyone it would take literally weeks or even months for anyone to even realise. Or if you want - merge it with the PVE server but give optional transfers to a PVP USW server if people would prefer that instead (so they have the choice).

Obirayy
12.05.2012 , 01:23 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
How is he making a joke? He means no one cares if it ends up a pve server. =| Do you care if it's a pve server that the 3 are merged into?
Ok maybe he wasn't joking, I just didn't take the comment seriously. I think people aren't fully understanding what merging with a PvE means.

Ok yes the actual gameplay won't make a difference in terms of open world pvp. And yes we wouldn't even notice if it was a PvE server. But it will not improve the pvp! They like to do OPS and dailies! Ok we might get a few of the queuing for war zones but how good could they actually be? I'm assuming everyone here joined a pvp server so they could compete with other pvpers and focus on that. It just feels like commons sense that we don't merge with a server with different intentions of playing.

It's like merging football and cricket and saying well that fixed our low population of players...

/slap everyone.
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Antiskeptic
12.05.2012 , 02:09 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
Ok maybe he wasn't joking, I just didn't take the comment seriously. I think people aren't fully understanding what merging with a PvE means.

Ok yes the actual gameplay won't make a difference in terms of open world pvp. And yes we wouldn't even notice if it was a PvE server. But it will not improve the pvp! They like to do OPS and dailies! Ok we might get a few of the queuing for war zones but how good could they actually be? I'm assuming everyone here joined a pvp server so they could compete with other pvpers and focus on that. It just feels like commons sense that we don't merge with a server with different intentions of playing.

It's like merging football and cricket and saying well that fixed our low population of players...

/slap everyone.
Have you been to the pve server? Have you been to the rp server? Have you bothered speaking to anyone there?
End of the day I'd prefer a merger, keep the low ping, hope for better pops and if that fails they'll be implementing paid transfers soon enough. Made incredibly easier now they have the cartel market.
//

Obirayy
12.05.2012 , 02:23 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Have you been to the pve server? Have you been to the rp server? Have you bothered speaking to anyone there?
End of the day I'd prefer a merger, keep the low ping, hope for better pops and if that fails they'll be implementing paid transfers soon enough. Made incredibly easier now they have the cartel market.
To be honest no I haven't been on those servers. I didn't think I needed to because they pretty much say if you want to pvp go to the pvp server, if you want to PvE go to the PvE server.

I can't imagine seeing any Midian or boss like players on a PvE server owning noobs
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Antiskeptic
12.05.2012 , 05:04 AM | #30
Yet there are plenty of PVE only guilds on our server.
//