Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did they fix the leader bug on the Imp Section x?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Did they fix the leader bug on the Imp Section x?

DarkDoz
01.04.2013 , 03:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
Did you try instance 2, they are not bugged in instances other than 1, stealthers need to stop capping them in instance 2 and if they do, you have to wait until instance 2 goes away and then have it come back when population supports it. Its your own fault for not completing the weekly unless you never get a second instance.

The issue is if the server does not have more then 70 players, then we will not get an instance 2.
Since this bug has been happening since Dec 24th, 2012 because the server has not been maintenance. I have checked each day only to find Leaders Still standing up. I check each time for Instance 2 only to find it was not there.

I been cheated out 18 Black Hole Commendation for a bug that has been reported many times.

DarkDoz
01.05.2013 , 07:23 PM | #12
Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013

Maybe now we can finish the Section X weekly

SuperGrunt
01.05.2013 , 07:24 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDoz View Post
Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013

Maybe now we can finish the Section X weekly
Yeah this is why they are supposed to do weekly maintenance.
Guild leader of {Imperial} <The Betrayed> & {Republic} <xX The Betrayed Xx> on The Harbinger. Recruitment Thread
My Twitch channel, both a link and the address so you can choose how you visit it. twitch.tv/otawo

DarkDoz
01.08.2013 , 07:02 PM | #14
1.6.2 update
Quote:
March of the Dread Guard: Players now use the remote device recovered from nearby enemy NPCs to free all prisoners. Only 5 prisoners now need to be freed (down from 12), and leader NPCs count towards this goal.
Imminent Threat: Only 8 escaped prisoners are now required for this mission's objective (down from 16).