Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm back

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.28.2012 , 03:16 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Vindrik View Post
Don't even start Mosh, we couldn't get ranked for weeks after Cake disbanded because MVP did the exact same thing, would lose two matches in a row then go back to playing regular warzones instead.
You have any idea how long ago that was? I played 2 ranked against cake in my life. Once on my GS and once on my guardian the first day it was 50, won and cake never went into a ranked again and disbanded 2 wks later

Since then we've came a loooooong way and no one will say different

Mosh_Mosh_Mosh
11.28.2012 , 03:28 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Just to put it out there of course you don't have any spot in their teams they don't queue for ranked lol or if they do its well after everybody else has finished and then they complain about not getting pops and claiming they are #1 lol.
We don't que ranked? Some of us have jobs unlike some ppl I know(Charty. lol love the nickname you gave him seliane ) majority of our players get on in the evening including myself dip ****. Since you've never had a job let me help you out.

Rush hour is a time when ppl go to work and come home from work . This usually averages between 7am-10am
And the evening its 4pm - 7pm. Last I checked you play while everyone is still at *********** work.

If you want to play us at ranked, you play us on our convenient hours, not yours, you worthless piece of ****

Didy_Kush
11.28.2012 , 04:39 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh View Post
We don't que ranked? Some of us have jobs unlike some ppl I know(Charty. lol love the nickname you gave him seliane ) majority of our players get on in the evening including myself dip ****. Since you've never had a job let me help you out.

Rush hour is a time when ppl go to work and come home from work . This usually averages between 7am-10am
And the evening its 4pm - 7pm. Last I checked you play while everyone is still at *********** work.

If you want to play us at ranked, you play us on our convenient hours, not yours, you worthless piece of ****
Wait didn't you call us out for a convenient time for us we gave you a time and you did a no show lol your dumb as fk lmao. Oh and Cake never lost to you **** heads in ranked lol. continue you fill your guildies with rubbish though does wonders for laughs

So anytime you and your **** bag scrubs want to do ranked against the real #1 pvp guild on this server let me no so i can arrage a night where you can have the pleasure of losing to us cheers

Kingsob
11.28.2012 , 04:46 AM | #24
Wait didn't you call us out for a convenient time for us we gave you a time and you did a no show lol your dumb as fk lmao. Oh and Cake never lost to you **** heads in ranked lol. continue you fill your guildies with rubbish though does wonders for laughs

So anytime you and your **** bag scrubs want to do ranked against the real #1 pvp guild on this server let me no so i can arrage a night where you can have the pleasure of losing to us cheers
I can't speak for new MVP but Old team MVP with my self and death did only 4 games with cake is a lie before the team all pretty much left and we won 3 of those games. Sadly they where all on Hutt Ball and from what I remember they were very close games. Was alot of fun

-Holmes
11.29.2012 , 01:56 AM | #25

Thanks for being so nice to people who have no interest in your "relationship" with Mosh.
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy

happymealseven
11.29.2012 , 05:37 AM | #26
rts!!

-konakona

Whatthebob
11.29.2012 , 06:29 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by happymealseven View Post
rts!!

-konakona
Bro long time no see

happymealseven
11.29.2012 , 07:00 AM | #28
i just happened to check the forums and saw your thread, unlike you i'm not back or anything, check your pms

amihot
11.29.2012 , 09:47 PM | #29

your an idiot!!! now i see why you are so hated!!!! SCRUB....would you like to Arrage or Arrange a time

-Holmes
11.29.2012 , 09:51 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by amihot View Post
your an idiot!!! now i see why you are so hated!!!! SCRUB....would you like to Arrage or Arrange a time
And here I though you'd finally make a decent point.
The OMGWTFBBQHAX Legacy