Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
MDN players on Bastion/Harbinger

Roastmouse
11.26.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1
Thinking of making leveling a couple of toons on the bastion or harbinger so they can hit 50 by 1.6 and be quickly geared. Just like to know how many people are playing on bastion/harbinger and who I should contact in-game to join a guild. As far as I'm aware, a bunch of <BOSS> players are on the harbinger and a handful of republic players (Tinkle?) are on the bastion.

Just mention your name and I'll poke you in game sometime

Luc

Antiskeptic
11.26.2012 , 08:28 PM | #2
Rompa is on imp bastion his SN is Luvstobuzz (Or something of the sort) Mara lvl 50. Y'vaine is on there as well, not sure of his SN.
//

Obirayy
11.26.2012 , 09:08 PM | #3
I rekon we should all just agree on 1 server to go to and that's it. Would be awesome to keep everyone together
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Chaori
11.26.2012 , 09:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
I rekon we should all just agree on 1 server to go to and that's it. Would be awesome to keep everyone together
You're right, it would be awesome to keep everyone together. I've got a crazy idea. How about Master D?

Pexalottle
11.26.2012 , 11:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaori View Post
You're right, it would be awesome to keep everyone together. I've got a crazy idea. How about Master D?
Thank you.
Moving to a new server just kills pvp for those of us who stay.
Pex (The Orso Legacy) - The Harbinger
APAC player subbed since Jan '12

Shioji
11.27.2012 , 12:22 AM | #6
For The Bastion you have bit more MDN players there and a couple midian i think aswell

Guilds to look up
The Bastion - Imps
Challenge Accepted - Myself, Chieftain, Ciraff, Tinkle, Rompa, Licon couple others dont know their mains name

Hot Stuff Coming Through - Victoria, Pharmacist others dont know their names sorry

The Habinger - Imps

BOSS - Chippy, Grizzly, Nerdrage etc all those guys cant remember their names heh
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

Obirayy
11.27.2012 , 12:27 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pexalottle View Post
Thank you.
Moving to a new server just kills pvp for those of us who stay.

Sorry I was also thinking for the long run when our server gets killed and we have to transfer to stay together. It starts here, if everyone starts making toons on different servers then we won't end up on the same server once mdn is gone
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Antiskeptic
11.27.2012 , 12:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by simonchiha View Post
Sorry I was also thinking for the long run when our server gets killed and we have to transfer to stay together. It starts here, if everyone starts making toons on different servers then we won't end up on the same server once mdn is gone
Most of the people who have left for another server are on harbringer or Bastion. I doubt they'd go for a third server. Splitting on two different servers isn't a huge deal anyway.
//

Cheezfriend
11.27.2012 , 12:49 AM | #9
BOSS are well established on the Harbinger. We have close to 50 members now, there are a few alts but the majority are all MDN refugees. We usually have a couple of groups pvping and some times we try and sync ques so we get two premades together on the same team - one of the luxuries of the harbinger

The population is massive and you rarely see the same player twice in lowbie pvp

Jumpchan
11.27.2012 , 04:11 AM | #10
heres hoping for transfers before 1.7! woo
Jump
/avoid