Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith Inquisitor Wishes and Regrets (Possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Sith Inquisitor Wishes and Regrets (Possible spoilers)

MonsterrLuv's Avatar


MonsterrLuv
11.25.2012 , 05:31 PM | #1
So I made an inquisitor the other day because I was bored and wanted to play through my story again (which they need to really add a heroic mode of btw) and I remembered how much fun I had as an Inquisitor. There are a few things I wish they emphasized on some things and I wish they could have forgotten about some others.

Wishes:
  • I wish Ffon hadn't been immediately toasted at the end of Korriban. I think he would have made a pretty fun antagonist later on in the story as well as Thanaton. He could be trying to kill you as you're trying to nom up all the ghosts, or when your mind and body are broken he could be constantly trying to kill you somewhat for revenge and somewhat as an attempt to get in a Dark Council member's good favor.
  • I wish my other companions had real quests like Khem Val did (this goes for all classes). A lot of the conversations I had with Talos going artifact hunting got me really excited before seeing the black screen of sorrow and misery. I want to go treasure hunting too!!!
  • I sort of wish I actually got to kill Thanaton instead of beating him to a pulp and watching someone else break his neck, but I'll gladly take his seat for that
  • I'm not sure about anyone else, but I *hated* Urtel Moren. He was extremely creepy on Alderaan, and on Voss during the whole force-walking thing when he pretty much professed his love after only knowing me for a few days at most. I realize that it was probably just the ghost's doing, but still. That character wasn't written very well in my personal opinion. (I realize my character is just gorgeous and this is bioware so everyone loves me but come on now, I dont even thing Zevran in DA:O was like that)

Anyone else have some stories to share? Anything you wish were different in the storyline?
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Ausstig's Avatar


Ausstig
11.25.2012 , 07:48 PM | #2
I wish my actions in act 3 got me forces.

Like if on Belsavis, cloning me had the side effect of creating a strike force of Ratakatan/Droid commandos encoded to be loyal to my DNA.

And if after Voss I gained an army of Gormak.

I want power.
Have Force lightning will travel

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.25.2012 , 07:58 PM | #3
I think we should see Zash again even if we put her soul into the mind trap. Without her we would never be able to beat Thanaton.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.25.2012 , 08:19 PM | #4
I wish the sith inquisitor story was like how it was advertised before release I wanted my political manipulation and cause jedi to fall to the dark side plus I hated the fact that other sith killed our antagonist. *Looks at the sith warrior story with jealousy*
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.25.2012 , 08:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
I wish the sith inquisitor story was like how it was advertised before release I wanted my political manipulation and cause jedi to fall to the dark side plus I hated the fact that other sith killed our antagonist. *Looks at the sith warrior story with jealousy*
Sith Warrior's story has too much powerplay, it would be good for Inquisitor but too much for warrior. I think Baras should die in chapter 2 then chapter 3 should be all about crush the republic.

Inquisitor's chapter 1 is ok, Taris and Quesh of chapter 2 is fine, chapter 3's "healing" is just stupid.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.25.2012 , 08:44 PM | #6
The amount of political machinations in the sith warrior story made me quite annoyed, since that's what I wanted in the SI Story. Then I met darth baras and darth jadus I cried deep down that a sith that acted like those two was not the SI master instead with get zash >_______________>.

Whenever I ask someone about zash all I get is that she is "hot" but when I ask someone about darth jadus I get ****** or manipulator etc I wish someone like jadus was the SI master.

I remember in beta everyone said the SI story was bad and the SW had everything that should of been in the SI story I did not believe them until I played both stories myself.

In beta people had a saying that the SI and JC story was given to interns and the IA, SW and JK is bioware's baby.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.25.2012 , 09:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
The amount of political machinations in the sith warrior story made me quite annoyed, since that's what I wanted in the SI Story. Then I met darth baras and darth jadus I cried deep down that a sith that acted like those two was not the SI master instead with get zash >_______________>.

Whenever I ask someone about zash all I get is that she is "hot" but when I ask someone about darth jadus I get ****** or manipulator etc I wish someone like jadus was the SI master.

I remember in beta everyone said the SI story was bad and the SW had everything that should of been in the SI story I did not believe them until I played both stories myself.

In beta people had a saying that the SI and JC story was given to interns and the IA, SW and JK is bioware's baby.
Zash's characterization is fine.

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
11.25.2012 , 09:25 PM | #8
Well honestly I don't like her as a sith master I wish we had someone else.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

imnotawitch's Avatar


imnotawitch
11.25.2012 , 10:33 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
In beta people had a saying that the SI and JC story was given to interns and the IA, SW and JK is bioware's baby.
Then the interns they set on the SI story did an excellent job, imho. The IA story, especially Act 2, had to have been written by some sort of sadist. I'd take even the JC story over IA all day any day.

On topic, I think the SI story should have more to do with the non-Khem companions.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
11.25.2012 , 10:39 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
Then the interns they set on the SI story did an excellent job, imho. The IA story, especially Act 2, had to have been written by some sort of sadist. I'd take even the JC story over IA all day any day.

On topic, I think the SI story should have more to do with the non-Khem companions.
IA's story is super awesome.