Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
Ranked Warzones, when would be the ideal time to run Ranked?

JohnElias
12.17.2012 , 12:54 AM | #51
Black Sun will be Qing up more often. We're in the process of readjusting roles, power leveling our alts for a good competitive composition, and gearing our members in WH+.

Notable teams to consider seeing in the future are:

Prototype
and
Warcloud

and some of the veteran guilds like Jenjidai, Nightmare Squadran, The Imperial Guard, hopefully with 1.6 ranked can become a regular thing, both on the Imperial and Republic sides. The more teams, the less chances of playing against the same team 5 times in a row. Diversity is what makes things fun.

Give us another week, and we'll start Qing more often.
<Immortal> Xæhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

JediMasterSarynn
12.17.2012 , 03:38 PM | #52
Angeli Aetherii won't be queuing on Tuesdays and Thursdays any more, not that we've been able to reliably for the past month anyway. We used to run reliably on Mondays and Wednesdays, back when we promoted and encouraged the server to run on those nights. We switched to Tuesdays and Thursdays to accommodate some other guilds but it just isn't working for us.

As such, we're going back to Mondays and Wednesdays starting this Wednesday, the 19th. Hopefully we'll see some of you out there.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

Scoob
12.17.2012 , 08:18 PM | #53
thats great, RoH will start making a more consistent appearance on Mondays and maybe Wednesdays

etcc
12.18.2012 , 09:48 AM | #54
So a few things have been posted that caught my attention so I thought I would chime in. The Sky Wardens are bgininning to rally our forces for ranked wzs and did a match the other day and although we lost it was an extremely close match. Maybe not in shear dps or heals but neither team was able to drop a door. (Aerencor was 0.1 seconds shy) That is a match that I could do over and over but like a few have stated its tough to get an entire group from the Sky Wardens to do it because we are still trying to work out our particular kinks like gear/communication. Now on the flip side of that its everyone's individual responsibility to grind to get coms and gear. I optimized well before the elite gear (crap except for the armorings imho) and did it pretty much solo. In all honesty I'm sure that most of us that are actually geared for ranked did the same which is why we are where we are. Now you can argue that gear is a crutch but lets be honest. If the sky wardens queue with me optimized and maybe 1 or 2 more and a bunch of half geared players and go against a team that is complete we will lose due to pure numbers. And this comes down to the fact that no person can go against 3 or more at a time effectively and we do get singled out but thats fine...its a strategy that works and no doubt we would do the same.

As far as the intent of this thread like I said The Sky Wardens are going to queue and are setting a schedule to match when other guilds run. We will hopefully be in queue at 8pm eastern tonight per the schedule and hope to get a couple queue pops pending our attendance.

As a final thought friends lists are there for a reason. Lets use them. Im not afraid to admit that I probably have the absolute worst rating on this server but thats just due to random groups and wanting to do ranked wzs. I think Ive done over 100 with waaaayyyyy tooo many losses but thats fine by me. Dont really care anyway. I know what my capabilities are and prove that in reg all the time. Season 1 will start at some point and the pre season is to figure everything out. So as far as on the republic I am always up for a ranked team weather its with just sky wardens or a random group. This is of course is until our Ranked team is completely ready to roll.
Kordeed
Head Warden
Sky Wardens

Alhxor
01.17.2013 , 12:05 AM | #55
Sithhikers will be queuing on Wednesdays, starting at 8 PM EST.
Al'xor [assassin] | Kyr'amud [powertech] | Kęrsh [marauder] | Kersin [operative]
<Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy> Jung Ma

icarushorizon
01.17.2013 , 10:08 AM | #56
CoCo is working out the bugs with our ranked team(s)

currently we have 2 - 8 mans who we will be running on Wed nights. the more guilds that run ranked on wed, the more fun we will all have!

Vadrun 50 Shadow / Takeo 50 Sentinel (CoCo officer) / Xadrun 50 Powertech (member of Sithhikers) / The Faradrim Legacy of Jung Ma BABAAAAYY]

Zeeke
01.17.2013 , 02:42 PM | #57
Jen'jidai has recently started to do ranked again, we play on mondays and wednesdays at 7pm - 10pm est. Looking to get some training and working our way back up there. Only problem is we don't really have a decent composition so its something we are working on.

Had some good games last night, some pretty close against Sithhikers and warcloud.

Looking forward to more
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
Sith Lord Kazra Sunreaver | Massassai of Jen'jidai | Officer of PvP

JohnElias
01.25.2013 , 01:10 AM | #58
We (Black Sun) have been Qing up a lot this past week with a mixture of other guildies and close friends. It's been a really good time. We take what we can and Q up. We've actually been doing great, and hope to see other guilds soon. We Q up whenever everyone is online, we don't have a fixed schedule so it's random.
<Immortal> Xæhanort - da tank who tanks da healers in da poosy

kozzie
01.25.2013 , 04:34 AM | #59
ReRoll PoT5 in house rateds are a joke.

It takes a longer time lvling to 50 then to optimize at lvl 50.

yooohoo
01.25.2013 , 08:27 AM | #60
Last friday night (dont start singing the song) there were about 7 guilds quing. Let's try to do the same thing tonight.
Immortal (member)
Suluu lvl 50 Sentinel
Guarnere lvl 50 Sage
Skilet lvl 50 Scoundrel