Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy level 50 deserves recognition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy level 50 deserves recognition

Icestar
11.25.2012 , 09:24 AM | #1
There has to be some kind of recognition for players that has reached max legacy.

Those players has spent countless of hours enjoying the game and probably seen most of the class stories and knows alot of the game.

You do not reach legacy level 50 easily so it should be equal to some kind of reward, a title would be great for example or perhaps the name in a different colour, (or "borrow" hints from other games like D3)

Something that stands out that this player has reached legacy level 50

This game has few things at all for players at higher legacy and even less for those that reached 50

annabethchase
11.25.2012 , 09:36 AM | #2
Or, open up legacy to continue past 50. If someone reaches legacy level 999 good for them.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Athena-Nike
11.25.2012 , 09:40 AM | #3
I'd rather just make Legacy levels actually, you know, matter..... After 25-30 its pointless, no more unlocks, no bonus or gains nothing. I wish there were Legacy points (like skill points) that you could spend on unlocks instead of millions of creds.

ConradLionhart
11.25.2012 , 09:58 AM | #4
Wow congratulations if you've reached level 50. But whew, sleep is good.
Level 50 Jedi Guardian

Expanded Companion System
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...6&postcount=28

Vinjar
11.25.2012 , 10:21 AM | #5
I got this. Congratulations OP!

Icestar
11.25.2012 , 10:32 AM | #6
It is obvious that this was something they intended to be much greater then it is now.

But it is not to late for them to acknowledge those that reached max legacy level.

The Founder title was nice, it was given to all of us that played early but legacy 50 deserves something special.

Right now it is just a number, but it is a number that proves thousands of battles, worlds that has been discovered, rare persons encountered and TONS of fun while doing it.

Bioware should cherish those that has played long enough to be legacy level 50 and still plays, those are living markething diamonds that proves that this game really has something excellent

Sindorin
11.25.2012 , 11:14 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
It is obvious that this was something they intended to be much greater then it is now.

But it is not to late for them to acknowledge those that reached max legacy level.

The Founder title was nice, it was given to all of us that played early but legacy 50 deserves something special.

Right now it is just a number, but it is a number that proves thousands of battles, worlds that has been discovered, rare persons encountered and TONS of fun while doing it.

Bioware should cherish those that has played long enough to be legacy level 50 and still plays, those are living markething diamonds that proves that this game really has something excellent
All that does is impart a sense of elitism. I'm firmly against that and for one, don't care if you got to level 50 on your legacy. I've been around playing since a year before launch in Beta. I didn't ask the devs for a founder title. I never even wear it.
< White Rose >
For The Republic!
Oya, Surtr! Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum!

annabethchase
11.25.2012 , 11:22 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
All that does is impart a sense of elitism. I'm firmly against that and for one, don't care if you got to level 50 on your legacy. I've been around playing since a year before launch in Beta. I didn't ask the devs for a founder title. I never even wear it.
I've seen countless threads on here arguing that elitism is not just ok, it's vital. Well I don't know if it's true, but it's worked for other MMO's.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Amantino
11.25.2012 , 11:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Or, open up legacy to continue past 50. If someone reaches legacy level 999 good for them.
^ This. Yes!

DorkTrooper
11.25.2012 , 11:35 AM | #10
I don't think a Legacy 50 title would be too elitist.