Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shadowlands Dreadtooth 4 stack Downed

Ruskaeth
11.26.2012 , 05:23 AM | #11
Aaw shuu. I guess I'll just put my hopes up it's going to be related to defeating Dread Guards in TfB NiM.

Infalliable
11.26.2012 , 07:27 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Quick question: we just killed him at 3 stacks last week and were wondering if we need to have the mask equipped (ugh, more MK-6 kits and mods swaps) or if it will protect us from his +5 stack via being in our inventory.

Also, stacks 5-7 are the same except for a couple hundred hps? This makes me
At 4 stacks, he's quite beatable by a competent team. We knocked him out in 1 shot at 4 stacks a week ago.

At 5 stacks he's pretty nasty though, and significantly harder. There is a big jump up in difficulty.

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 09:19 AM | #13
MoX did 4 stack dreadtooth within the first few hours of the server coming up on patch day.

We will focus more on 5 and 6 stack once we've completed our push on 16m NiM Kephess (which unfortunately no guild has cleared yet :/).
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 11:16 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
MoX did 4 stack dreadtooth within the first few hours of the server coming up on patch day.

We will focus more on 5 and 6 stack once we've completed our push on 16m NiM Kephess (which unfortunately no guild has cleared yet :/).
heh now Im curious if my guild downed 4 stack dreadtooth before yours did on the server:P I dont recall seeing you guys out there unless you were in another phase while we were doing it:P
Hey also I noticed he has been stuck at 7 stacks on our server forever now...are you guys just boosting him? I thought you guys had already killed 5 and 6 stack.

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 11:21 AM | #15
http://imgur.com/RwiDH&Kk8UC#1

our 4 stack kill w/ 3 pugs in group.

Arahakust
11.26.2012 , 12:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
heh now Im curious if my guild downed 4 stack dreadtooth before yours did on the server:P I dont recall seeing you guys out there unless you were in another phase while we were doing it:P
Hey also I noticed he has been stuck at 7 stacks on our server forever now...are you guys just boosting him? I thought you guys had already killed 5 and 6 stack.
Not sure what time zone you're in, but I know we were in EC by 8 PM and we killed 4 stacks way prior to going in. I know as soon as servers came up we were in Section X, killed him on multiple phases. Think we went 1-1-2-3-4, going through respective instances once enough people were in the zone to spawn another.

Oh and we didn't bump him up to 7, heard someone say Ebonlore did.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

DarkhorseForLife
11.26.2012 , 12:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Quite possible, we were moving instance to instance on the first day and ended up killing Dreadtooth many times. We probably did 4 stack around 4 or 5pm est. I might have a screen cap somewhere but I'd have to look through the archives. I believe in the first few hours it went up to 5 instances so it wasn't too hard to do so.

Either way, we did not bump it to 7 stacks, I'm not really sure who did.
Moxboss - Founder of <Memories of Xendor> on Prophecy of the Five
Moxboss, Shadowcolt, Blacksteed, Duskfilly
Dimstallion, Shadepony, Luridfoal, Murkgelding
Check out MoX Parser! Real time raid meters and parsing!

Dacce
11.26.2012 , 09:04 PM | #18
is it possible to 8 man him at 3 stacks?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Ansalem
11.26.2012 , 10:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkhorseForLife View Post
Quite possible, we were moving instance to instance on the first day and ended up killing Dreadtooth many times. We probably did 4 stack around 4 or 5pm est. I might have a screen cap somewhere but I'd have to look through the archives. I believe in the first few hours it went up to 5 instances so it wasn't too hard to do so.

Either way, we did not bump it to 7 stacks, I'm not really sure who did.
curses foiled again! Don't worry gonna be getting my nmm ec title this week:P

AshlaBoga
11.26.2012 , 11:28 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
is it possible to 8 man him at 3 stacks?
Short Answer: NO.

Longer Answer: Not with the current level cap and available gear. I suppose 8 level 55's might be able to do it, but right now 8 people in full Dread Guard wouldn't be able to kill him at 3 stacks.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption