Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Agenda Reboot (IC)

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:23 AM | #1
Imperial Agents Zero and Meanken had been undercover for the past 6 months. Their mission was simple, infiltrate the republic capital, namely the senate tower, and get their hands on whatever kind of information they could. Potential traitors, military plans, dirt to use against senators, anything was up for grabs. The two had painted themselves as former imperial citizens who had fled the empire.
Meanken had taken the identity of Lormali, a home security systems salesman, and Zero had taken the identity of his wife, Antaris, a submissive unemployed secretary. Both were real people, or had been until imperial intelligence had made them disappear in prep for this mission. Only Keeper and the minister of intelligence knew anything about the mission.
Today was an important day. Zero had gotten a job interview to be a secretary for one senator Harris, known for his opposition to the empire, and known to continually push for more military funding to destroy them. Intelligence had also had unconfirmed reports that he had a weakness for women. Zero was about to leave for the interview at the senate tower.

"Bye honey."

"Ya, ya, see you later"

Both had agreed to stay in cover in the house unless it was necessary to do otherwise, despite the fact that they swept the house for bugs daily. Zero walked out the door, and began the walk to the senate tower.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 11:46 AM | #2
Chrigel had just came back to Coruscant from assignment on Dantooine. He had been sent there to track down a rogue SIS officer and bring him in. The mission didn't go quite as planned. The officer decided it would be fun to taunt Chrigel on the ride back to the space port. Chrigel decided it would be fun to see if the officer could grow wings and fly. The officer smacked headlong into the ground at great speed presumed dead on impact Chrigel just kept going leaving the planet. His first stop was the Jedi Temple to inform the council of the results of the mission. he walked into the council chambers seeing most of them had rather disappointed looks on their faces. A Kel-dor with dark orange skin spoke first. Chrigel... How did your mission to Dantooine go? the sound in the Jedi's voice hinted at their knowledge of the fate of the officer. Chrigel laughed a bit trying to lighten up the tone before speaking is his gruff deep voice.He uh... jumped ship... yeah... couldn't stop him... said dying was a better fate. The Kel-dor slowly covered his face with his hand. Chrigel, for the sake of the order would you please try acting a bit more... cautious next time... full restraints should be used at all times. Bah why do I even bother.

ColonelWolf
11.24.2012 , 06:13 PM | #3
Wolf walked along one of the many great corridors within the senate tower. He had just came back from another trip from the forces deployed in the outer edges of Republic Space, this particular flotilla tasked with keeping an eye on the Imperial border and now he was to give another full report to the Military Command. With his sword on his back, eyes strait ahead, he continued down the hall, boots echoing as they thud against the floor with each step. As he walked, he passed the same junior officer he had passed yesterday, and the day before and he always had a comment about the day.

"Wonderful day outside sir." Said the junior officer as he passed Wolf.

Wolf continued walked but looked at the officer almost dismissively, "Are you the damn weatherman now?" He replied with a grumpy and rugged tone as he continued onward with out missing a step.
"Command is more than just another skill. You can't train a person to make command decisions in split seconds and live with the consequences. They have to learn that for themselves. If they fail to see that, good people die. And they still have to live with that." ~ Colonel Jaime Wolf

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 07:10 PM | #4
Chrigel let out a smile his large teeth showing. I assure you all that it will not happen again. Now if I am not needed I'm off to go find some things. He walked out of the room his robes whipping with him as he walked at a brisk pace. He wasn't really looking for anything in particular just in an odd exploring mood.He decided to go down to the senate tower and take a look around it. He took a taxi over to it landing and waiting on a bench near the door listening to people talk as they would go by.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 09:55 PM | #5
Zero had reached the senate tower. She walked in and was pointed to senator Harris's office on level 19, room 36. She waited in a seat outside the office, her head held down in keeping with her cover as a shy, submissive secretary. Harris eventually came to the door.

"You must be the applicant. Funny, I was told there were 3. Where did they go?"

Zero sruged "I wouldn’t know." Naturally, she and Mean had tracked down the other two applicants and given them a nasty injection that had bedridden them. They could not risk someone else getting this job.

"Yes....well, come in then."

Zero entered the room, and the interview began.

Meanwhile, back at Zero's house, Meanken was getting impatient. He had been stuck here for the past 6 months, forced to play the part of the innocent businessman, nothing to kill, nothing to track, nothing to do at all. He was, quite frankly, going insane with rage and boredom. he decided to take a walk before he ended up putting a hole in the wall, grabbed his black trenchcoat, and walked out the door, beginning to wander toward the nearest cantena.

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:08 PM | #6
Chrigel had heard all he wanted from the politicians and their friends he got up and walked back to the taxi snarling at the droid. Driver take me to Malviks Cantina! On the double.! the droid responded with its usual response of Departing now please keep all limbs inside the speeder for safety reasons. as it flew towards the cantina and landed Chrigel jumping over the side tossing the droid a small amount of credits and walking in sitting down at the bar. Bartender gimme strongest drink you got! the bartender turned slowly recognizing the voice from previous encounters.Ah Chrigel, you old mangy cat get out my bar you know after the last time you can't drink here! I can't drink anywhere on this stinkin planet but it doesn't mean I wont be trying! Now hand the good stuff over! Chrigel said laying down a mound of credits on the counter.

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:16 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel had heard all he wanted from the politicians and their friends he got up and walked back to the taxi snarling at the droid. Driver take me to Malviks Cantina! On the double.! the droid responded with its usual response of Departing now please keep all limbs inside the speeder for safety reasons. as it flew towards the cantina and landed Chrigel jumping over the side tossing the droid a small amount of credits and walking in sitting down at the bar. Bartender gimme strongest drink you got! the bartender turned slowly recognizing the voice from previous encounters.Ah Chrigel, you old mangy cat get out my bar you know after the last time you can't drink here! I can't drink anywhere on this stinkin planet but it doesn't mean I wont be trying! Now hand the good stuff over! Chrigel said laying down a mound of credits on the counter.
Mean walked into the bar and sat down next to Chrigel, icnoring the stares he was drawing "Ya, I will have whatever he is having, strongest you got"

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:29 PM | #8
Chrigel leaned forward his claws sinking into the counter. You heard the nice man. Drinks. Now! he said snarling as the Bar keeper grabbed two glasses one about three times as large as the other. He filled them up to the brim handing the larger one to Chrigel and the other to Meanken. The liquid smelled awful darker than the darkest night. The bartender slid Chrigels credits off the counter and walked away. Chrigel looked down at Meanken his drink in his hand as close to a smile as he could muster trying to not scare him off. Careful there junior this stuff might hurt you. He said tossing the drink back in one gulp as if it were water. Keep em coming barkeep! I need a few new reasons to not come back to see the council again!

meanken
11.24.2012 , 10:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Chrigel leaned forward his claws sinking into the counter. You heard the nice man. Drinks. Now! he said snarling as the Bar keeper grabbed two glasses one about three times as large as the other. He filled them up to the brim handing the larger one to Chrigel and the other to Meanken. The liquid smelled awful darker than the darkest night. The bartender slid Chrigels credits off the counter and walked away. Chrigel looked down at Meanken his drink in his hand as close to a smile as he could muster trying to not scare him off. Careful there junior this stuff might hurt you. He said tossing the drink back in one gulp as if it were water. Keep em coming barkeep! I need a few new reasons to not come back to see the council again!
"I can handle my drinks, jedi." mean downed the drink and called for another "Bit suprised to see one of your stature in a place like this. I was under the impresion jedi don't drink, to keep inner peace and whatnot."

icecreampants
11.24.2012 , 10:43 PM | #10
Chrigel laughed as the bartender slid him another drink which he downed again almost instantly.You know very little of my people. We have the strength of wookies and about half the patience. Built for hunting and fighting, atleast the males are. The Jedi know i have very little inner peace so I kind of have a bit more exceptions than your average Jedi. This being sort one of them. BARKEEP WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE DRINKS! Chrigel shouted playfully.The bartender slid several more drinks down to Chrigel and Meanken continuing to tend to other patrons.