Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Witnezz
01.17.2013 , 09:15 AM | #41
17 Days
--== 1020 ==--
--= 367 =--
--=111111=--

Fireborne
01.17.2013 , 09:53 AM | #42
It has occurred to me that through both this error and the unabashed NU2001 error that loves to flash itself to countless customers, BioWare must actually be trying to discourage people from giving them money for some yet unknown reason. To those who have had this particular issue in this thread and do not receive their coins within 5 days after purchase, I can only advise you to call your Credit Card companies or Paypal and put a stop payment on the purchase for failure to receive goods paid for. If this happens enough it will hurt BioWare enough hopefully to push them into action on this issue and others regarding their payment system. Don't think that just because it is a game, it's just a bug to shrug off, this is Real Money being dealt with and taken from you without giving you what you paid for. That's called Fraud, and is a serious crime, treat it as such.

Witnezz
01.20.2013 , 03:37 PM | #43
20 Days
--== 1020 ==--
--= 367 =--
--=111111=--

Propane
01.20.2013 , 03:41 PM | #44
Where are my coins

Guinness
01.31.2013 , 04:50 AM | #45
got this for the first time today - not liking how long people are waiting to get this sorted - have opened a paypal dispute after reading the horror stories in this thread.

OwenBrooks
01.31.2013 , 05:04 AM | #46
What ever you do , do not phone Bioware they may actually sort out the issue of purchased cartel coins not appearing, but we wouldn't want that to happen.

The cartel coins for subscription is a different matter and we have already been informed this will be fixed in the next 3-5 days. Seems they have turned up for some now.

Reporting as fraud is not really going to help matters in the long run, especially if you want to purchase in the future.
Hey lets ring the lawyers next and really waste time and money.

johnhughthom
01.31.2013 , 05:06 AM | #47
Wrong thread.

revansowns
01.31.2013 , 01:23 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Witnezz View Post
20 Days
31 days lol
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

Fanelao
02.19.2013 , 06:58 AM | #49
Wish someone would have told me about this thread before i spent my money. This is bull crap, and the worst part is when you call the support line, they keep you on hold for half a freaking hour. I hate comparing games, but Blizzard has way faster, and better support. Even Guild Wars 2 has better support then this. This is the kind of support i'd expect from a Free to Play game that doesn't offer subscription... Wait this is EA what i'm i talking about. Needless to say, Either i get my coins, or i get my money back... It's as simple as that. Other wise this is fraud, and last time i checked in America IT'S AGAINST THE LAW.

bossredtommo
06.01.2013 , 02:59 PM | #50
I just got 2400 and they have not come through this is bull