Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cjmonkey
11.27.2012 , 08:40 PM | #21
Still no word...

cjmonkey
11.28.2012 , 03:52 PM | #22
Still no word on my coins and no contact from support!

Parkooth
11.28.2012 , 04:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
Guess they should have tested this more on the PTS.
Up to three days before launch of 1.5, it was not possible to buy CC on the PTS (or pretend to buy). They might have set up some sort of dummy facility after that but I didn't log on PTS so I wouldn't know. If they did there wouldn't have been enough time to test it properly.

They probably decided that since nobody would want to spend real money on stuff on the PTS they wouldn't bother testing any part of that process.

cjmonkey
11.28.2012 , 05:09 PM | #24
Whoops double post

cjmonkey
11.29.2012 , 05:46 PM | #25
still no response from bioware... so bitterly dissapointed...

amclu
11.29.2012 , 06:04 PM | #26
That really sucks. I am thinking I'd give it a few more days just to be fair but if I still never got them, I'd be contacting my bank about getting my money back. Hopefully though, they will finally give you your coins.

Rhyfel
11.30.2012 , 01:36 AM | #27
been about 35 hrs for me but i am yet to see any money being taken out of my bank account either,but as i paid through pay pal i know it takes a day or 2 to clear,so we shall see,will be majorly annoyed if they take the cash out and don't give me the purchased coins.

Stebbinn
11.30.2012 , 01:56 AM | #28
And I was going to buy myself some cartel coins, after reading these posts I've decided not to buy any coins.
Don't understand how hard it is to add a few coins to peoples accounts, I just don't believe it could take more than a few minutes.
Guess I'll wait for my monthly coins, if I'll get them at all.

Rhyfel
11.30.2012 , 02:38 AM | #29
^^^ yeah i would save your money.

After 2 emails and 2 tickets and still no response i don't expect any response any time soon,Bio-ware are becoming Crooks.

TrumpetNut
11.30.2012 , 10:05 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Renemay View Post
I have been waiting a week now for coins. I did call customer service a couple days ago. Once I got through, the guy I talked to was very nice and he said that they are aware of the issue. He said that it is a top priority, since it is real money. At the time they did not know why this was happening to some users but he said it should not be much longer until they have it fixed.
Ick I was going to buy coins but rly? They are ripping ppl off then they say it'll be fixed soon!!!????? ahhhh Im going to make sure ppl know not to buy this stuff til it's fixed! (maybe)