Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hey im mvp rated broadcast 11/23/12-11/24/12

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
Hey im mvp rated broadcast 11/23/12-11/24/12

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
11.24.2012 , 04:29 AM | #1
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here with over five hours of content from Hey im mvp's latest rwz foray!

http://www.twitch.tv/wifileague/b/342519892#

I recorded this as part of my work-in-progress assassin pvp guide, available @ http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=548258

Teamspeak chatter, light commentary, santa hats, love, lust, betrayal, sunglasses, an unseen cat, accidental peeks of my facebook page, people not sap capping my node, me sap capping nodes, big crits, tanking, huttball-fakeouts, nuclear war, anarchy and more are included in this smorgasbord of high level pvp.

The broadcast speaks for itself, take it for what you will. Normally wouldn't randomly post about a string of warzones but it was a pretty epic night and I've yet to advertise my own guide in this subforum so...I hope you enjoy the video!
Wakalord
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
11.24.2012 , 06:02 AM | #2
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

giantworm's Avatar


giantworm
11.24.2012 , 11:32 PM | #3
Sigh....

Kaane's Avatar


Kaane
11.24.2012 , 11:34 PM | #4
Sigh....
Lokaar - Powertech

Z-ToXiN's Avatar


Z-ToXiN
11.25.2012 , 11:07 AM | #5
Santa hat = hax
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // <CLiCKERS>

ChairMao's Avatar


ChairMao
11.25.2012 , 01:23 PM | #6
"I think Tales is watching this stream...cuz he immediately went to cap after waka left."
Why do people playing against me always suspect I'm hacking or doing something guilty....

btw, the only stream I watch is MURK1N <---


Tales/Season/Mis

cannibalcory's Avatar


cannibalcory
11.25.2012 , 03:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ChairMao View Post
"I think Tales is watching this stream...cuz he immediately went to cap after waka left."
Why do people playing against me always suspect I'm hacking or doing something guilty....

btw, the only stream I watch is MURK1N <---


Tales/Season/Mis
Any person/guild involved with a particular stream always thinks that the people they are playing against are watching or listening at all times to gain an advantage. Not really sure why, guess some people need an excuse in case something bad happens.

unbreak_able's Avatar


unbreak_able
11.25.2012 , 03:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cannibalcory View Post
Any person/guild involved with a particular stream always thinks that the people they are playing against are watching or listening at all times to gain an advantage. Not really sure why, guess some people need an excuse in case something bad happens.
Stream sniping happens more often than you think.

Also, if I were streaming rateds and I had a consistent 10 viewers, then a rated q pops against a certain team, and within 2 minutes I have 15 viewers; I may be suspicious too.

A human behavior observation: People will do anything to obtain an advantage, no matter how miniscule.

Veshan's Avatar


Veshan
11.26.2012 , 04:34 PM | #9
Ryere wants me soooo bad, i can feel the heat from his genitals.

Good video! Cool to see it from the other end and judge my mistakes i made. Looking forward to more good games with mvp and annoying wakawaka.

Easylikepie's Avatar


Easylikepie
11.27.2012 , 04:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Veshan View Post
Ryere wants me soooo bad, i can feel the heat from his genitals.

Good video! Cool to see it from the other end and judge my mistakes i made. Looking forward to more good games with mvp and annoying wakawaka.
I lol'd at this. Seeing how much I keyboard turn is helpful, too.
Viisas - 55 Healer Sage - Bastion
Barondeathmark - 60 Pyro PT - Harbinger
"Die-hard fans! Puny newcomers! Gentlebeings everywhere!
Let's... play... Huttball!"