Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ desertion penalty

Sadishist
11.23.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1
Can't remember how many times I join a WZ to see that it's in the middle of a match and the team joined is getting creamed. So many people quit when their team starts to lose, think should make it so that if you leave a match early, the next WZ match you're in you get a small healing penalty or something small in that regard. Fair?

Sadishist
11.24.2012 , 07:06 PM | #2
Thing that the penalty need to be is temporary, lasts until next WZ match or 30 min game time, whichever is sooner.

DeludedAussie
11.24.2012 , 07:41 PM | #3
WoW had this, It worked well. I am all for it.

chimex
11.24.2012 , 08:25 PM | #4
I would like to see a small penalty too. Either you don't get coms from the next match or you are disbanded for 30 mins. I think this will give quiters alot to think about when they throw the towel.
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

Sadishist
11.25.2012 , 01:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
WoW had this, It worked well. I am all for it.
I never played WoW, how was it done there?

Bleeters
11.25.2012 , 01:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sadishist View Post
I never played WoW, how was it done there?
If you bailed from a match, you couldn't queue again for a few minutes. Fifteen, I believe.

That said, it largely just encouraged people to give up and sit in a corner of the map waiting to lose, as far as I could see.

Sadishist
11.25.2012 , 01:57 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
That said, it largely just encouraged people to give up and sit in a corner of the map waiting to lose, as far as I could see.
Why do people do that?

LegendaryBlade
11.25.2012 , 02:03 AM | #8
Only if we can choose to exclude certain Warzones when we queue. Most of the time I desert it has nothing to do with my team, it's because I got forced in to Huttball.

Sadishist
11.25.2012 , 02:48 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryBlade View Post
Only if we can choose to exclude certain Warzones when we queue. Most of the time I desert it has nothing to do with my team, it's because I got forced in to Huttball.
Well if you quit before the round starts, I see no reason for penalty. Once it starts, different story.

Vladnar
11.25.2012 , 03:20 AM | #10
You leave you must have a good penalty, too many leaving either straight away as the makeup of the group not quite to their liking or once they are losing, bad sports esp reps.

Id ban them for 1 hour personally.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us