Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.


Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
11.29.2012 , 02:54 AM | #41
Hey this is Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. and i just wanted to say its cute that you gals get so congested when you see someone posting about something that theyre better then you at, this case its a ops dummy (for pve'rs) something that could possibly single out you as a single person without your raid group to fall back on, so how about lets all just talk this one out for me, cause you guys love me so much. Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind. signing out. #Kisses
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
11.29.2012 , 04:24 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
I was in a raid as well when we were sending tells back and forth as well. By the way the last thing I was going to say is that we were techinically the best guild in the game because we had world first hm ec clear. (for ambient) and that was the most difficult raid at the time. In your second paragraph I haven't said any of those quotes since like July lol. I said those things then because I was looking for people to parse against and looking for competition, which I of course found every time I put up those messages in gen chat.

The thing about I did my job and the 7 other people didn't was because the someone in the raid at the time said that my job was easy, (this was on NiM tanks) and me and the guy who said my job was easy were both taking double d. We took double d then the guy who had the EXACT same job as me and said my job was easy died because he stood to close to the tank 3 times in a row. If you had that in your raid I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be that happy about it. Plus we had been wiping for 2 hours on the same boss, and I do not have all the time in the world. So I admit the 7 other people thing was exaggerated.

On a side note: I asked Maylstrom when the last time I trolled was and she couldn't think of the last time. That proves I haven't been trolling and been trying to lay off because I've noticed people getting more pissed off than usual. Oh and this thread is actually serious, this is not a troll thread.
I would like to see these 2200, 2000, 1900+ dps parses you speak of on boss fights. Cant find anything on torparse.com. I would also like to say that hm ec progression was a joke in comparison to hm tfb and nim ec. Yet you say ops is easy, and you cry about your fail 8-man group... a group size that should be easily put together with any standing or reputation in this game's community... which you obviously have shot to hell with your adolescent attempts at trying to display that you're worth a damn. People always say how easy this game is, yet their 8-mans still fail...
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
11.29.2012 , 06:13 AM | #43
What will scold do next?
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
11.29.2012 , 06:32 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
what will scold do next?
w.w.s.d. ?
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.29.2012 , 06:44 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Classicks View Post
I would like to see these 2200, 2000, 1900+ dps parses you speak of on boss fights. Cant find anything on torparse.com. I would also like to say that hm ec progression was a joke in comparison to hm tfb and nim ec. Yet you say ops is easy, and you cry about your fail 8-man group... a group size that should be easily put together with any standing or reputation in this game's community... which you obviously have shot to hell with your adolescent attempts at trying to display that you're worth a damn. People always say how easy this game is, yet their 8-mans still fail...
HM EC was pretty difficult at the time, and was the hardest raid in the game, especially in 58 gear. It was tuned just right in my opinion. I'd upload those parses but the parses I have that are high are all wipes at 3% high dps parses. Oh and our 8 man was server second yet you guys haven't even got past the tanks on 16 man. LOL. Good try bro. HM TFB and NIM ec are a joke because our gear was itemized better this time. Back before 1.2 if you remember correctly 58 gear was heavy accuracy low power and the only way to augment was a lucky crit on orange gear, so you couldn't keep our set bonuses. In my opinion HM EC progression was more difficult than tfb hm progression, and nim ec progression. Good try trying to troll me when you nor your guild were known in the 1.2 era, nor are you guys any good now.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
11.29.2012 , 06:48 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
HM EC was pretty difficult at the time, and was the hardest raid in the game, especially in 58 gear. It was tuned just right in my opinion. I'd upload those parses but the parses I have that are high are all wipes at 3% high dps parses. Oh and our 8 man was server second yet you guys haven't even got past the tanks on 16 man. LOL. Good try bro. HM TFB and NIM ec are a joke because our gear was itemized better this time. Back before 1.2 if you remember correctly 58 gear was heavy accuracy low power and the only way to augment was a lucky crit on orange gear, so you couldn't keep our set bonuses. In my opinion HM EC progression was more difficult than tfb hm progression, and nim ec progression. Good try trying to troll me when you nor your guild were known in the 1.2 era, nor are you guys any good now.
Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind here and ouch bro. that hurt my feelings. lighten up on the kid. #Hugs
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
11.29.2012 , 06:49 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
HM EC was pretty difficult at the time, and was the hardest raid in the game, especially in 58 gear. It was tuned just right in my opinion. I'd upload those parses but the parses I have that are high are all wipes at 3% high dps parses. Oh and our 8 man was server second yet you guys haven't even got past the tanks on 16 man. LOL. Good try bro. HM TFB and NIM ec are a joke because our gear was itemized better this time. Back before 1.2 if you remember correctly 58 gear was heavy accuracy low power and the only way to augment was a lucky crit on orange gear, so you couldn't keep our set bonuses. In my opinion HM EC progression was more difficult than tfb hm progression, and nim ec progression. Good try trying to troll me when you nor your guild were known in the 1.2 era, nor are you guys any good now.
We formed during the 1.2 era and weren't around during that Progression So you know, only 1 Guild had even gotten past tanks in 16-man when people had already got 2 hour timed clears on NiM EC 8. Sooo try organizing 16 on this server playerbase for progression or try and step foot in overtuned NiM EC 16. And in terms of 8-man hm ec 8, I would agree, but HM TFB/NiM EC 16 progression are abundantly more difficult than HM EC. There's no argument. Yet you're still not getting anywhere with 8, use a tank from Malice, and continue to put yourself on a pedestal >.<
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
11.29.2012 , 06:55 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Classicks View Post
We formed during the 1.2 era and weren't around during that Progression So you know, only 1 Guild had even gotten past tanks in 16-man when people had already got 2 hour timed clears on NiM EC 8. Sooo try organizing 16 on this server playerbase for progression or try and step foot in overtuned NiM EC 16. And in terms of 8-man hm ec 8, I would agree, but HM TFB/NiM EC 16 progression are abundantly more difficult than HM EC. There's no argument. Yet you're still not getting anywhere with 8, use a tank from Malice, and continue to put yourself on a pedestal >.<
Mauull the merciless, guy whos always on your mind here, and i think it was a pt dps from malice that offered himself to me, cause lets be honest who wouldnt. #Bromance
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.29.2012 , 06:59 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Classicks View Post
We formed during the 1.2 era and weren't around during that Progression So you know, only 1 Guild had even gotten past tanks in 16-man when people had already got 2 hour timed clears on NiM EC 8. Sooo try organizing 16 on this server playerbase for progression or try and step foot in overtuned NiM EC 16. And in terms of 8-man hm ec 8, I would agree, but HM TFB/NiM EC 16 progression are abundantly more difficult than HM EC. There's no argument. Yet you're still not getting anywhere with 8, use a tank from Malice, and continue to put yourself on a pedestal >.<
You weren't around for HM EC progression so how would you know if it is more difficult in our current gear level than HM EC was in 58's? Oh and it was a pt dps from malice because no one else in our guild was on and we wanted to down it that night.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Classicks's Avatar


Classicks
11.29.2012 , 07:00 PM | #50
Would also like to add it was never an intention of mine to troll. Just tired of seeing my server forum filled with your prepubescent dribble, and am entertained enabling you. Carry on.
The Fusebox Legacy
Fusebaux \ Comeback \ Compel \ Fuse-box
<INTREPID> The Harbinger
PvE Scoundrel Healing Guide