Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.


unbreak_able's Avatar


unbreak_able
11.24.2012 , 10:36 AM | #21
I got your parse right here
Unthinkable
The Bastion

Stormrayn's Avatar


Stormrayn
11.24.2012 , 12:22 PM | #22
Quote:
This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game
vexo you told me in your own words that you are the best on the server and in the game... quitting a guild and trying to create your own from whats left of ambient and still calling it the best, failing and going back to ur old guild is very bad, nobody wants a 16yr old GM... even on the forums you still get trolled, i would almost stop posting if i were you vexo

Gorband's Avatar


Gorband
11.24.2012 , 02:09 PM | #23
The main reason why you get trolled all the time is because people have ZERO RESPECT for you. You change your attitude towards social interaction more than a newborn ******** themselves. Then when people want results you come up with twelve year excuses that literally throws the rest of your "raid group" under the bus. You can't parse well because the rest of your group can't keep up with the "awesomeness that is Ambient", direct quote from Brutalis who was an actual officer of Ambient.

You draw to much attention to yourself in a negative way. Then when things don't go your way, you rage quit, like a little girl who broke her barbie. Yes, I am part of the "keep Vexo on ignore list party." Soon to be its own political party reaching staggering all-time highs of 100+.

Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game. When have you seen my numbers? Also the reason I don't like to use operations bosses as comparisons is because I would be in a different group than the guy against me. His dps could be burning hard better than the dps in my group causing them to kill the boss faster and his dps to be inflated.

Zorn and toth is 5 minutes, as well as the tanks, writhing horror, and the dreadguards.
SuckaFish Officer - Empire (The Bastion)
55 MR: Gorband | 55 OP: Kyuubandi | 55 PT: Boltbandi
50 SC: Golband | 50 ST: Kaibandi | 50 CD: Kurama

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.25.2012 , 02:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorband View Post
The main reason why you get trolled all the time is because people have ZERO RESPECT for you. You change your attitude towards social interaction more than a newborn ******** themselves. Then when people want results you come up with twelve year excuses that literally throws the rest of your "raid group" under the bus. You can't parse well because the rest of your group can't keep up with the "awesomeness that is Ambient", direct quote from Brutalis who was an actual officer of Ambient.

You draw to much attention to yourself in a negative way. Then when things don't go your way, you rage quit, like a little girl who broke her barbie. Yes, I am part of the "keep Vexo on ignore list party." Soon to be its own political party reaching staggering all-time highs of 100+.
First off, I barely ever talk or troll in general chat, or troll guilds anymore or any of that thing, unless of course people bring it into whispers. Also I actually do parse well you can look at some of my logs on torparse. They aren't great because every single time I'm parsing well someone in the group ****s up and wipes the raid. For instance tonight on writhing horror I was pulling well over 2200 until for some unknown reason the tank died during the final burn phase and it wiped us. Then of course the next attempt nothing goes my way, i.e. i get the cleansable dot on me almost every time knocked back by the jealous male etc, and only pull 2050 dps. Or in NiM EC on the tanks when I have to take double d I'm on the side with only one add yet I still pull around 1900 dps, but then there are always those times where the crits just weren't in your favor and you end up downing it.

How do you know if I have ever rage quit? You aren't in my guild nor do I talk to you. Most of the time when I "rage quit" I'm just trolling and join right back. Oh by the way Brutalis was the GM of Ambient and Ambient was pretty fun and awesome.

I have talked to you like 2 times and parsed against you on the dummy to see how well a good annihilation marauder parses against a good carnage marauder and I did not troll the **** out of you like I have some people. I honestly don't know why you people have sticks up your asses and hate me so much when I have literally done nothing to you and avoided doing any trolling for at least 2 weeks.

Then I parsed against your other good marauder, Steadfast, and taught him something about carnage that caused an increase in his dps. So i've helped your guild too.

I don't give 2 ****s if you put me on ignore because I don't even talk to you. People who put me on ignore must mostly be from your guild because I communicate with other guilds on a regular basis, thus making me not be on many ignore lists.

GG
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.25.2012 , 02:32 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormrayn View Post
vexo you told me in your own words that you are the best on the server and in the game... quitting a guild and trying to create your own from whats left of ambient and still calling it the best, failing and going back to ur old guild is very bad, nobody wants a 16yr old GM... even on the forums you still get trolled, i would almost stop posting if i were you vexo
Never said I was going to be the GM of the guild I just said I was recruiting. Oh and I had a good raid group it was just that people either wanted to give the guild they were in one more chance or some bs, and then they would join. I didn't have time for that because of the fact that NiM ec was coming out in a little less than a week. I don't care if I get trolled on the forums because most people have no clue what the **** they are talking about. So i'm going to keep posting.


On a side note I know you guys are having a great time trying to troll me but none of your post pertain to the topic of the thread.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
11.25.2012 , 04:36 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
First off, I barely ever talk or troll in general chat, or troll guilds anymore or any of that thing, unless of course people bring it into whispers. Also I actually do parse well you can look at some of my logs on torparse. They aren't great because every single time I'm parsing well someone in the group ****s up and wipes the raid. For instance tonight on writhing horror I was pulling well over 2200 until for some unknown reason the tank died during the final burn phase and it wiped us. Then of course the next attempt nothing goes my way, i.e. i get the cleansable dot on me almost every time knocked back by the jealous male etc, and only pull 2050 dps. Or in NiM EC on the tanks when I have to take double d I'm on the side with only one add yet I still pull around 1900 dps, but then there are always those times where the crits just weren't in your favor and you end up downing it.

How do you know if I have ever rage quit? You aren't in my guild nor do I talk to you. Most of the time when I "rage quit" I'm just trolling and join right back. Oh by the way Brutalis was the GM of Ambient and Ambient was pretty fun and awesome.

I have talked to you like 2 times and parsed against you on the dummy to see how well a good annihilation marauder parses against a good carnage marauder and I did not troll the **** out of you like I have some people. I honestly don't know why you people have sticks up your asses and hate me so much when I have literally done nothing to you and avoided doing any trolling for at least 2 weeks.

Then I parsed against your other good marauder, Steadfast, and taught him something about carnage that caused an increase in his dps. So i've helped your guild too.

I don't give 2 ****s if you put me on ignore because I don't even talk to you. People who put me on ignore must mostly be from your guild because I communicate with other guilds on a regular basis, thus making me not be on many ignore lists.

GG
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...31/495/b2a.gif

ancksunamur's Avatar


ancksunamur
11.25.2012 , 04:56 AM | #27
I would say I apologize for ignoring you the other day, but I was in raid, which a /who would tell you. and didn't have time or care to debate... whatever you were trying to say or convince me of. And lets face it am not sorry. None of it made sense to me cause you said you were done answering to me, and you did. So it felt like you were looking for some approval from me. Like a son trying to convince their father how great they are at football at the dinner table. Am not your father, am sure your parents still love you. Am sure you'll still convince people on this server of how great you are, I mean if you hear about it from enough people it most be true. Now, your gonna comeback and say "I don't give a **** what you think of me!' but actions speak louder then words. I don't go whispering people when they are in OPS, not even in my own guild. I wouldn't want to break your concentration, then I would have to hear a sigh from Maylstrom... again with the same old question. "what did you say to them now."

Now, I've met many of you in my life and had to listen to "BIG NUMBERS!", "i can you 1v1 you all day!", "you're a nub cause your numbers are less then mine", "you have no life cause your numbers are more then mine" and so on. And yes you were a private joke for me, for the last however months. The unfortunate thing is I can only read and hear about it for so long before I look further at the evidence and make decisions. Its unfortunate that you got the notion that I think your terrible. You plan your toon well. (there you go my seal of approval, so quit bugging me for it.)

The problem I have is you think your higher on the mountain then what you really are. Normally not a problem but people get tired of hearing it. Like, way to throw your group under the bus. "I did my job, not my fault the other 7 can't do there's." Wow, that's all I can think of. And I hear all kinds of things, but the fact that you admitted to rage quitting during raid, regardless of if you came back or not, tells me enough about you. But if you like you can come to our website and catch the NiM Kephess video.
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

paowee's Avatar


paowee
11.25.2012 , 03:05 PM | #28
Oohh can't wait for Ops parses I don't do well with dummies :-o
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.25.2012 , 03:54 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
I would say I apologize for ignoring you the other day, but I was in raid, which a /who would tell you. and didn't have time or care to debate... whatever you were trying to say or convince me of. And lets face it am not sorry. None of it made sense to me cause you said you were done answering to me, and you did. So it felt like you were looking for some approval from me. Like a son trying to convince their father how great they are at football at the dinner table. Am not your father, am sure your parents still love you. Am sure you'll still convince people on this server of how great you are, I mean if you hear about it from enough people it most be true. Now, your gonna comeback and say "I don't give a **** what you think of me!' but actions speak louder then words. I don't go whispering people when they are in OPS, not even in my own guild. I wouldn't want to break your concentration, then I would have to hear a sigh from Maylstrom... again with the same old question. "what did you say to them now."

Now, I've met many of you in my life and had to listen to "BIG NUMBERS!", "i can you 1v1 you all day!", "you're a nub cause your numbers are less then mine", "you have no life cause your numbers are more then mine" and so on. And yes you were a private joke for me, for the last however months. The unfortunate thing is I can only read and hear about it for so long before I look further at the evidence and make decisions. Its unfortunate that you got the notion that I think your terrible. You plan your toon well. (there you go my seal of approval, so quit bugging me for it.)

The problem I have is you think your higher on the mountain then what you really are. Normally not a problem but people get tired of hearing it. Like, way to throw your group under the bus. "I did my job, not my fault the other 7 can't do there's." Wow, that's all I can think of. And I hear all kinds of things, but the fact that you admitted to rage quitting during raid, regardless of if you came back or not, tells me enough about you. But if you like you can come to our website and catch the NiM Kephess video.
I was in a raid as well when we were sending tells back and forth as well. By the way the last thing I was going to say is that we were techinically the best guild in the game because we had world first hm ec clear. (for ambient) and that was the most difficult raid at the time. In your second paragraph I haven't said any of those quotes since like July lol. I said those things then because I was looking for people to parse against and looking for competition, which I of course found every time I put up those messages in gen chat.

The thing about I did my job and the 7 other people didn't was because the someone in the raid at the time said that my job was easy, (this was on NiM tanks) and me and the guy who said my job was easy were both taking double d. We took double d then the guy who had the EXACT same job as me and said my job was easy died because he stood to close to the tank 3 times in a row. If you had that in your raid I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be that happy about it. Plus we had been wiping for 2 hours on the same boss, and I do not have all the time in the world. So I admit the 7 other people thing was exaggerated.

On a side note: I asked Maylstrom when the last time I trolled was and she couldn't think of the last time. That proves I haven't been trolling and been trying to lay off because I've noticed people getting more pissed off than usual. Oh and this thread is actually serious, this is not a troll thread.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.25.2012 , 03:54 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Oohh can't wait for Ops parses I don't do well with dummies :-o
If you put up your ops parse I'll make a section for it right now.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day