Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Bastion DPS Leaderboard.

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 09:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
How bout this man, how bout you go kill something. Dummies don't die, and who honestly cares, all it shows is you have little latency, a machine that with little lag, and you push buttons fast. Doesn't say you know how to interrupt, counter move, not stand in things. And 5 mins is really not that good of a time for a parser. Now how bout you quit raging against my guildies cause someone won't give bow before the greatness (that never was or will be again) that was Ambient
Raging against your guildies? Lol what are you talking about? The only person I talk to in your guild is maylstrom and i don't "rage" at her.

Also 5 minutes is a good parse time because most bosses are around that time. I do know how to interupt and move, if you'd like you can look at the statistics page on torparse.com to see that I can dps on a boss.

One more thing, since your guild is supposed to be "nice" and not "elitist" you aren't doing a very good job of representing suckafish as their gm. You sit here and try to troll me whenever I've done nothing to you lmfao.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 09:59 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and no dude I understand you want to do something fun like continue to brag about being able to click buttons in a certain order on a lifeless, unmoving target and do it so mind-numbingly many times that you eventually get a string of crits that give you a higher parse than normal

that makes sense, it seems like a truly noble showing of high-level pve gameplay but what I don't understand is why you have not updated the OP with Breakfast's considerable achievement as he has noted he has cleared LI HM so he should be #1

I know you're very proud of your accomplishments but Breakfast has simply outdone you, swallow your pride and update the OP accordingly so we can continue to revel in the glory that is smashing our collective foreheads against training-OH AND OPERATION-dummies
Too bad I didn't see breakfasts link to his parse.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Morde_
11.23.2012 , 10:01 PM | #13
I can eat a junior chicken burger from McDicks in 4 bites.

Chalk me down at #3
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 10:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post

Chalk me down at #3
Wheres the parse bro?
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Cosch
11.23.2012 , 10:15 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post

Chalk me down at #3
#3? No need to be humble.

ancksunamur
11.23.2012 , 11:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Raging against your guildies? Lol what are you talking about? The only person I talk to in your guild is maylstrom and i don't "rage" at her.

Also 5 minutes is a good parse time because most bosses are around that time. I do know how to interupt and move, if you'd like you can look at the statistics page on torparse.com to see that I can dps on a boss.

One more thing, since your guild is supposed to be "nice" and not "elitist" you aren't doing a very good job of representing suckafish as their gm. You sit here and try to troll me whenever I've done nothing to you lmfao.
What boss is 5 mins? HM TFB is well over that, and so is NiM EC. Now I never said u don't know how to interrupt but simple dps numbers don't prove that u know much about your class, just that you can memorize a rotation (just like ur ABC's)

Now, I never said that our guild was nice, infact I try to stress the opposite. I don't know who said we were nice, but am sorry they mislead you. And you don't know the definition of a troll am not the one trying to convince a server or myself that am the best marauder in this game, especially when i've seen ur numbers
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

AMKSED
11.23.2012 , 11:32 PM | #17
I can wipe my own ***.

ancksunamur
11.23.2012 , 11:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
I can wipe my own ***.
your hired
HMFiC of SuckaFish - Empire (The Bastion)

http://SuckaFish.enjin.com
50 Powertech: Donn

Morde_
11.23.2012 , 11:35 PM | #19
I can ****** during intercourse in under 45 seconds.

PM me for the parse video.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

marshmallow
11.24.2012 , 12:42 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ancksunamur View Post
What boss is 5 mins? HM TFB is well over that, and so is NiM EC. Now I never said u don't know how to interrupt but simple dps numbers don't prove that u know much about your class, just that you can memorize a rotation (just like ur ABC's)

Now, I never said that our guild was nice, infact I try to stress the opposite. I don't know who said we were nice, but am sorry they mislead you. And you don't know the definition of a troll am not the one trying to convince a server or myself that am the best marauder in this game, especially when i've seen ur numbers
This thread isn't trying to convince people im the best in the game. When have you seen my numbers? Also the reason I don't like to use operations bosses as comparisons is because I would be in a different group than the guy against me. His dps could be burning hard better than the dps in my group causing them to kill the boss faster and his dps to be inflated.

Zorn and toth is 5 minutes, as well as the tanks, writhing horror, and the dreadguards.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day