Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Start/Unlock of Daily Instances

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Start/Unlock of Daily Instances

Yaesive
11.23.2012 , 10:41 AM | #1
Does anyone have a list that they can either publish or point to of all the Starting Spots to unlock the Daily Instances on all the planets?

I know for Ilum completing Chapter 3 unlocks those, but what about the other planets?

Thanks,
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

Gidrea
11.23.2012 , 11:09 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
Does anyone have a list that they can either publish or point to of all the Starting Spots to unlock the Daily Instances on all the planets?

I know for Ilum completing Chapter 3 unlocks those, but what about the other planets?

Thanks,
On the Republic side:
Near the door to the Smugglers' hanger there is a mission terminal that sends you to the Belsavis Orbital Station, where you will be given the Belsavis Bonus Series. This unlocks the daily missions there.

Next to that terminal is Lt. Ha'laa, a large Twi'lek who sends you to Ilum.

And next to him is a holonet terminal that sends you to The Black Hole on Corellia.

Near the GTN section, there's an NPC named General Conath, who sends you to Section X>

I'm sure there are similiar quest givers on the Imperial Fleet.
Gidrea / Sallah / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Yaesive
11.23.2012 , 11:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
On the Republic side:
Near the door to the Smugglers' hanger there is a mission terminal that sends you to the Belsavis Orbital Station, where you will be given the Belsavis Bonus Series. This unlocks the daily missions there.
This is on the Republic Station?
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea

Gidrea
11.23.2012 , 11:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaesive View Post
This is on the Republic Station?
Yes, on Carrick Station.

I have a list of all the Daily Missions here: Guide to Daily Missions, but it doesn't have the Section X information in it yet. All the Section X missions are available from the mission terminals on the base.
Gidrea / Sallah / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Yaesive
11.23.2012 , 11:30 AM | #5
Thanks
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea

RendValor
11.23.2012 , 11:47 AM | #6
The only daily area you have to "unlock" is Black Hole. The rest you can just access with no previous requirements at level 47, just go to Ilum/Belsavis and start talking to the contacts to do the dailies (it's actually the fastest way to level 47-50). The only exception is Black Hole, which you can only start doing at 50*

*Section X probably has the same restrictions as Black Hole, probably.
The Trayus Legacy - Prophecy of the Five

Yaesive
11.23.2012 , 12:27 PM | #7
Found the launch point I was looking for.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea