Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gamebreaking behaviour within hardmode flashpoints

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Gamebreaking behaviour within hardmode flashpoints

Zamppa
12.29.2012 , 12:28 AM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by Twolightsabers View Post
Once again you make posts that attack anyone who doesn't share your point of view. Who are you to say how the game was meant to be played? Play it your style and have fun with it. But don't come on here and sh it all over those who want to do things as quickly as possible. That's just as selfish on your part as is the behavior you're complaining about.
Nah I was just thinking outloud and hoping they would bring that magical "I WIN"-button to the game so life would be much more easier for you busy people who clearly want to play the game even though you don't seem to have time for it

Also as someone stated here before this thread and similar threads may be essential feedback for BW when it comes for future HM FP creations! As many people here tend to want HM FPs to be as quickly done as possible do YOU wish the future creations to be short tubes with few groups of thrash on the way with one boss at the end that drops a columi/rakata piece without any conversations and stuff which take few minutes of your "precious time"? If YOU answer YES to this question I sincerely feel sorry for you and hope BW never reads or listens anything that comes out from your mouth...
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

GalnarDegana
12.29.2012 , 10:42 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by Zamppa View Post
Nah I was just thinking outloud and hoping they would bring that magical "I WIN"-button to the game so life would be much more easier for you busy people who clearly want to play the game even though you don't seem to have time for it

Also as someone stated here before this thread and similar threads may be essential feedback for BW when it comes for future HM FP creations! As many people here tend to want HM FPs to be as quickly done as possible do YOU wish the future creations to be short tubes with few groups of thrash on the way with one boss at the end that drops a columi/rakata piece without any conversations and stuff which take few minutes of your "precious time"? If YOU answer YES to this question I sincerely feel sorry for you and hope BW never reads or listens anything that comes out from your mouth...
Believe it or not, we HM speed-run people often love the FPs the first several times. It is just the repeats that get tedious. I even like reliving them again later on alts while leveling. But if I am in serious FP mode, I want to get the daily done on three or more alts. I won't be wanting to listen to Esseles for the 40th time. If you want the conversations, and to have a ton of fun, try soloing or duoing them on their original levels. You feel really epic one-shotting enemies like an actual Jedi or crackshot. Seriously, even of you don't do this just for the conversations, try soloing Taral V at its original level. It is a blast.

Eshmael
12.30.2012 , 04:40 AM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
You don't get the gear faster, you only get the reward once per day. You might get it with less time invested in playing the game.
You drive from city a to city b in 2hours. You drive back in 1h. Which one is faster?
Sure i need to do the same amount of FPs but its nethertheless faster.