Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broken sage/sorc bubble stuns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Broken sage/sorc bubble stuns

wwkingms
11.23.2012 , 09:05 AM | #21
i, and every sorc/sage with a brain.. would glady trade this bug.. for a class that can perform in warzones

but for now we're an easy kill.. and non threatening damage....
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Balmuck
11.23.2012 , 09:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by KiranK View Post
Lol @ this community. "We hate Maras therefor broken abilities are fine because they MIGHT hurt Maras." Yea, stun bubbles suck for everyone. No wonder they never listen to the PvP community. It's just blind hatred of "I hate xxxxx class" for this patch. Wow.
Marauders and DPS in general, out perform healers to such a degree, that people would rather put up with the Force Bubble stuns, then actually die in 3 sec to the DPS.

That's sad, and true. Most rated games between really good teams, end up being nothing but a giant squishy kill/trade fest, where the Healers are constantly kill traded, and the tanks/dps just do everything they can to keep the other team from capping objectives while their healers come back. This is process is kinda repeated until one team establishes a minute lead or that one guy that's needed to stop caps, get stuck in the spawn.
FULKAN

You can run, but you'll only die tired.

LarryRow
11.23.2012 , 09:53 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoiks View Post
2. Resolve out? I assume you mean cc breaker, have fun with that as the cheesebubble stun is off gcd and causes mez level resolve. So the mara gave up NOTHING by popping the bubble besides a little bit of damage absorption, and as the other poster mentioned there's a good chance they could be rebubbled to even do it again or they could just rely on the decent cc mara's already have and you couldn't do jack squat about it as your breaker is now on cd for the next 2 minutes.
Marauders really don't have "decent cc" when it comes to getting kills. They have a channeled stun and an AoE mez. Does any class have less control? (I guess you could talk about roots, but I'm thinking more about control effects that affect resolve).

Anyway, they are conspicuously missing a hard stun and/or knockback/pull. Bubbling a marauder so he has a hard stun that doesn't add proper resolve is totally breaking what balance we have, and is probably one of the better arguments for fixing the buggy bubble.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.