Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

romance companion screw up?? Help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
romance companion screw up?? Help!

AlchemistCloud
11.22.2012 , 07:15 PM | #1
Okay, so i have been playing this game for a while now and i love it. Now in most bioware games, i tend to be a flirt. Its just fun. BUT, I was now wondering is there a way i can screw up a possible marriage with a romancable character. My SW has been a flirt and flings, but i want to make sure my companions romance option to marry isn't screwed. (trying to avoid giving spoilers). So I'm with my trooper and about to complete prelude and go for the optional R & R with jaxo. I have looked up and looked up every where and now I'm tired of looking. Please, can some one tell me that if i have a fling with a NPC, what is the negative effect to my companion romance. Will it screw the marriage option up? Thanks, just tired of having a dead end search.

YoshiRaphElan
11.22.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
It won't affect it.

Spoiler

AlchemistCloud
11.22.2012 , 11:01 PM | #3
So it won't affect jack if I have a fling, no matter what class I am doing? Cause i heard bunch of stuff
on this.

Ranadiel_Marius
11.23.2012 , 07:14 AM | #4
To the best of my recollection, there are no companion romances that can be broken by npc flirting. You can lose affection if you bring the companion along, but that is about it.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

bright_ephemera
11.23.2012 , 09:42 PM | #5
I slept with Sgt. Jaxo every chance I got and was able to complete Sgt. Dorne's romance, no problems. Dorne never so much as commented on it.

You do, however, get DS points for sleeping with Jaxo at the point where you have the chance to tell her you're in a relationship.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.