Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paid charcter transfer

Janrek
11.22.2012 , 06:20 PM | #11
Well that needs to change ASAP. It's funny that the things we make the biggest fuss about are the things that are on the "back burner". I would give this game a 10/10 if they added that and hood down robes.

HELLCAMAWALKN
11.22.2012 , 11:26 PM | #12
/bump for your support

Sotof
11.23.2012 , 08:44 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Janrek View Post
Well that needs to change ASAP. It's funny that the things we make the biggest fuss about are the things that are on the "back burner". I would give this game a 10/10 if they added that and hood down robes.
Tsh. You just don't understand their artistic vision, my friend.
My name is not Bob.

Sivn
11.23.2012 , 08:58 AM | #14
Been waiting on this for ages.

Got a 50 BH and SW on ToFN server, they were my first chars before the guild i was in left the game.

Some friends started up on another serverm Red Eclipse and so did i, now im just waiting to transfer my BH and SW over the this server.

SentinelDranoel
11.23.2012 , 08:59 AM | #15
I have been waiting since the game launched and forced me to go onto a different server because my server was full. After waiting to get in, I would get kicked out on Taris. Taris being buggy was their fault. Small servers their fault. People jumping on full servers instead of spreading out, community fault. Bioware not closing off servers when they were full, Bioware fault again.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Arlon_Nabarlly
11.23.2012 , 09:09 AM | #16
Transfers have never been part of a release and I don't think this will be any different. I suspect they will be released when it's done and not with a released. I suspect it will go straight to CC Market.

Quinntenfelde
11.23.2012 , 01:51 PM | #17
i have waiting to long to spend my money on this. i should not move my characters just to spite bw.

HELLCAMAWALKN
11.25.2012 , 12:53 PM | #18
Can we please get an answer?!

Janrek
11.25.2012 , 01:48 PM | #19
Please take my money. I want to pay you, Bioware to simply move my character to another server so I can play with some of my family members that got forced transferred off of crucible pits. I will give you money.

Vicen
11.25.2012 , 01:50 PM | #20
quite sad its not done yet...
Swooping...is...bad...