Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How long does it take for dreadtooth to lose his resurgence stacks?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
How long does it take for dreadtooth to lose his resurgence stacks?

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
11.22.2012 , 01:01 PM | #1
It currently seems like they're never ending. Ebon hawk is up to seven stacks of resurgence on dreadtooth, which is ruining it for everyone.
The Tuesday server reset didnt seem to change it at all.
If it is a very long time, I suggest it should be like 4 hours.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
11.23.2012 , 05:49 PM | #2
Right now he has some weird bug on my server - Jung Ma - where he doesn't lose stacks unless you kill him.

Here's how he's currently working on Jung Ma (can a developer tells us if this is as intended? I'm fine if that's the case, it's not an issue for us).

1. He will ALWAYS have 1 stack on respawn regardless of whether you attack him with 8 or even 18 people UNLESS
2. You apply Dread Essence which only drops off him at 1 stack kills
3. His stacks do not reset when you raise them via Dread Essence* ONLY
4. When killed he respawns with 1 stack

*I applied 3 essences to him last monday and 11 days later he's still at 4 stacks

As for killing him:
1 Stack - 8 manned him (seemed the same as Nightmare Karagga tbh)
2 Stack - SKIPPED
3 Stack - Definitely a step up, needed 16 people for this one (slightly easier than Nightmare Pilgrim since he only had 5.4M health and we had 8 minutes to kill him so didn't need tight dps)
4 Stack - Might attempt tonight actually
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Krewel's Avatar


Krewel
11.23.2012 , 08:57 PM | #3
Would appreciate the info on four stacks.

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
11.24.2012 , 11:42 AM | #4
That actually may be working. Have you actually watched him respawn? Because supposedly, if he respawn a with the group that killed him around, he respawns with the additional stack. However, if the group is not around when he spawns, he will only have 1 stack. This allows other groups to give it a go.

In that case, maybe the ebon hawk's may be glitched. He's at 6 stacks (8.8m health), so nobody is brave enough to kill him!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Ansalem's Avatar


Ansalem
11.24.2012 , 02:41 PM | #5
well on Prophecy of the Five dreadtooth has been stuck at 7 stacks for quite some time now. I was disappointed to see that once he hits 5 stacks he is pretty much as tough as he will be at 6 or 7...seems to only gain 100k hps for each stack above 5. Anwyays the stacks arent resetting which makes it annoying. Almost as annoying as the march of the dread guard daily bug where the leaders are standing up on respawn instead of being shackled.

IrishTR's Avatar


IrishTR
11.26.2012 , 03:22 AM | #6
Jedi Covenant he's at 6 stacks for last 2 days (might of been 7) I'm not able to login atm and verify but it was at least 6 and not dropping.

Here's the problem I have with this. One of his buffs says if you kill him he gets stronger (doesn't that imply he is suppose to receive another stack upon death?)

Meh doesn't matter Section X is buggy as all hell get out right now (mission issues and the likes).

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
11.26.2012 , 07:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
Jedi Covenant he's at 6 stacks for last 2 days (might of been 7) I'm not able to login atm and verify but it was at least 6 and not dropping.

Here's the problem I have with this. One of his buffs says if you kill him he gets stronger (doesn't that imply he is suppose to receive another stack upon death?)

Meh doesn't matter Section X is buggy as all hell get out right now (mission issues and the likes).
Eh, it's a little buggy, but nothing too bad. Wait, are you an imperial? I haven't tried those dailies yet, only republic.

Maybe dreadtooth is bugged. I hope not!
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

IrishTR's Avatar


IrishTR
11.26.2012 , 11:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Eh, it's a little buggy, but nothing too bad. Wait, are you an imperial? I haven't tried those dailies yet, only republic.

Maybe dreadtooth is bugged. I hope not!
Yes Imperial the buggy mission is the one you have to free the shackled leaders. Seems like only 1 outta 5/6 work right now, everyone wants to solo camp it rather than group and get it done, so thus everyone fighting over 1 single spawn.

Much like the Marksmen for the Airstrike Codes (drop rate sux, spawn rate and number of spawns sux for such a small confined space and large populace of players wanting to complete it).

Anysao's Avatar


Anysao
11.27.2012 , 06:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
Yes Imperial the buggy mission is the one you have to free the shackled leaders. Seems like only 1 outta 5/6 work right now, everyone wants to solo camp it rather than group and get it done, so thus everyone fighting over 1 single spawn.

Much like the Marksmen for the Airstrike Codes (drop rate sux, spawn rate and number of spawns sux for such a small confined space and large populace of players wanting to complete it).
I'm no imperial. I didn't understand ANY of that.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.