Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DO NOT BUY the HK-51 character perk on a sub-50 character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
DO NOT BUY the HK-51 character perk on a sub-50 character

darthldub
11.21.2012 , 08:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Oh the irony. If you don't like my post then don't read it and who are you to tell me what I can and cannot post? LOL, see the funny?
I agree with soluss, who cares if multiple threads about 1 topic is posted, how does that affect you? Just don't read it.
Also, you could do a better job of not acting like a douchebag

But on topic, ye it kinda sucks, thought I would be able to run straight through the missions and then it turned out he just straight sucks. Hopefully a fix will be in soon
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable

Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

darthldub
11.21.2012 , 08:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Anti_Bodies View Post
when u guys say scale, do u mean that when u level from level 42 to 43, HK's gear will go from 42 to 43? OR if u buy him at 42, his gear is at 42 and u gotta get him new gear at some point.
good question, I'm kinda wondering the same thing.
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable

Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

swtonewbie
11.21.2012 , 11:03 PM | #13
When someone says that the gear is supposed to scale that means that it levels up or down as the character levels or delevels (in this case companion). So saying that his gear should scale down means that at level 15 he should have the equivalent or level 15 mod stats for crystals, barrel, armoring, mod and enhancement in his gear.
I'm not really a noob...

Jandi
11.21.2012 , 11:21 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
I agree with soluss, who cares if multiple threads about 1 topic is posted, how does that affect you? Just don't read it.
If the issue was being ignored, sure, but it's not. BW has said they are working on it and that it's a bug.

Who says I'm acting? :P

VegaPhone
11.22.2012 , 12:51 AM | #15
Just take cybertech, it's great while leveling anyways cause of armoring/mods you can make and spend your planetary comms on something else.
Except it either costs a lot of money to get the resources to craft usable or even costlier to craft rare items... or takes time to gather the extra resources.

Cyber tech is not as easy as you make it sound... nor is any craft that people plan on RE'ing stuff for good or rare items before reaching cap. (at cap people can do dailies and collect resources for example (time consuming but multi tasking), or buy from GTN - costly)

To just level crafts thats a lot easier than using them before they are maxed out at 400.

RDeanOU
11.22.2012 , 12:57 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post

But on topic, ye it kinda sucks, thought I would be able to run straight through the missions and then it turned out he just straight sucks. Hopefully a fix will be in soon
The Community Managers actually prefer people not to make redundant threads. It's more constructive and useful to keep the discussion consolidated. Threads like this often get locked b/c they are redundant. So, yeah, you happen to be wrong about this one.

JimG
11.22.2012 , 01:11 AM | #17
Stand or not, posting about a known issue that is on the priority list for things to patch is pointless.
Actually, I don't see it anywhere on the lengthy list of known bugs for 1.5: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

There's something in there about HK-51 coming without any gear for some players, but that's a different issue.

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 01:14 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
Its pointless. Get over it.
You're pointless. Get over it.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 01:17 AM | #19
If the issue was being ignored, sure, but it's not. BW has said they are working on it and that it's a bug.

Who says I'm acting? :P
If the post was just to criticize EA then you might have a point. The post is also here to let people know, in case they didnt happen to read the known issues thread, which many people dont, that there is a problem.

Its people like you that drive people away. Your attitude towards others sucks.

Poster: hey guys, just wanted to let you know that there is a problem with X
You: **** This is in the known issues this post is pointless
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 01:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by RDeanOU View Post
The Community Managers actually prefer people not to make redundant threads. It's more constructive and useful to keep the discussion consolidated. Threads like this often get locked b/c they are redundant. So, yeah, you happen to be wrong about this one.
Now point to the redundant thread about this and you might have a point. Please dont just come back by pointing to this one because 1 thread does not equal redundant.